on 8 January 2014
I bought this for practical reasons but it is too flimsy to offer any real practical benefit. The fabric is simply too thin to be of any real use - unless you just want something that provides mere appearance then I would not both wasting your money on this.
on 5 March 2014
Good prompt service and happy with purchase. Accurate product description. One of the 3 bandanas purchased a smaller than the other 2 but is ok.
on 5 August 2013
just the job for soaking up the sweet on a hot day and can be worn under your hat to help it stay clean longer
on 30 March 2013
Arrived on time - just what was ordered - just what I was after. Good stuff. Perfect for outdoor activities.
on 14 May 2015
I've bought a few bandanas from this site, great quality, great fit
on 10 August 2014
MY HUSBAND SAID THESE ARE GOOD TO WEAR AT WORK WHEN ITS HOT.
on 15 February 2016
Fantastic clothes!!! Seriously would recommend!
on 11 March 2013
A light bandana that wears well under any other hat I choose to wear on top. Keeps my head warm surprisingly and is comfortable to wear.Quick service and well priced. Matches my desert camo coat too!.
on 18 July 2014
Iwear this under my cycle helmet.
on 26 July 2015