5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality - a real bargain
Published 22 months ago by R. E. Stothers

2.0 out of 5 stars A Poor Quality Product
An very nice pattern. That said, I should also point out that this tablecloth is VERY poor quality.

1. it is a remnant i.e. it is cut from a larger piece and has no hem or border.
2. there is a note with it that states that you can cut it to size, as it won't fray.
3. why would you buy the wrong size assuming to then have to cut it?
4. The...
Published 2 months ago by Wightman

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality - a real bargain, 28 Mar. 2013
R. E. Stothers "xxRosiexx" (Norfolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sweetheart Check RED PVC Vinyl Oilcloth Tablecloth by Karina Home 200 x 137cm
I was really pleased with this tablecover - it totally exceeded my expectations. Drapes beautifully, unlike some, and looks really smart with the checks and little hearts. The picture does not do it justice. Main colours red and pale beige, it also has a little olive green running through the design. I would definitely recommend - would look especially good in a farmhouse style or cottage kitchen. Just beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed :-), 30 Aug. 2012
Von (Pulborough, West Sussex) - See all my reviews
We have had this on the table for about a month now. It is easy to wipe down easy to clean.
I love the colours and pattern. Still looks like new.

2.0 out of 5 stars A Poor Quality Product, 22 Nov. 2014

1. it is a remnant i.e. it is cut from a larger piece and has no hem or border.
3. why would you buy the wrong size assuming to then have to cut it?
4. The delivered item is already frayed.
5. it smells so badly of chemicals and plastic that it took a week to calm down enough not to spoil mealtimes.
6. by the time it had stopped smelling offensively, I had already managed to make a hole in it. this was simply by placing a square cornered place mat down. in 5 years of use I never made a hole in my old tablecloth. This one is weak and thin.

I am very disappointed with this product and only rate it 2 stars because it does look like the picture and is the size stated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 8 Jan. 2014
This is a lovely cover to make your home look warm and homely and the durability is really good. Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great table cloth, 21 Sept. 2013
Great product, I love the style and my fiance doesn't mind it either. It's great for covering our dining room table and looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Ever After, 6 Jun. 2012
after a disappointing start due to the couriers messing me around i would like to thank james for the great customer service very happy with my table cloth

thanks deb

4.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, 2 Oct. 2014
I got this for my christmas last year and it is as beautiful as it looks in the picture. The only thing I would maybe say about it is that it is quite thin (alot thinner then other pvc table clothes I have seen) and my cat ripped it a wee bit by pushing off with her claws when she went to jump which wouldnt have happened if it had been thicker. Still a lovely product and a good size for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 1 Dec. 2014
I don't know why I didn't buy one of these sooner.
Having two children who constantly spill their drinks or write at the table I was constantly having to wash my existing cloth one which was slowly turning see through after so much wear and tear.
I would highly recommend this for anyone who has children!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent...., 11 July 2014
Rebecca Roberts (North and Mid Wales) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money....hard wearing and pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014