Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£13.30

on 3 December 2014
I really like this book, its not full of 'typical' Turkish dishes, so if that is what you are looking for I would look for something else, but the recipes that are in here are obviously personal favorites to the author and use lovely fresh ingredients. The format of the book is easy to follow and beautifully presented. A few of the recipes have become firm favorites, the Braised Beef, Yogurt and Olive Oil cake, feta koftas, red lentil soup and menemen eggs. Itreally is exactly as it says as the title, Turkish Flavours combined to make lovely dishes, and my turkish in-laws can tell!
on 11 January 2013
This book is my absolutely favorite of all the cookbooks. The recipes are simple, but special and made out of natural and pure food. A book that got me back into cooking again. Nothing to complain about it, just love it
on 15 September 2014
Very prompt delivery of item. The weight for the ingredients are in American cups which I find off putting as there are too many variables in this method so for me this gives the book a three star as it is not designed for the uk market but the receipts are authentic and delicious .
on 15 July 2013
I got it out of the library but after renewing it a couple of times decided it was a book I wanted to own. My husband loved the recipes I cooked from it.
on 14 November 2014
Just come back from Turkey, we eat well, but not one of meals we had were in the book.