5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must' in every cookbook shelf
This book is my absolutely favorite of all the cookbooks. The recipes are simple, but special and made out of natural and pure food. A book that got me back into cooking again. Nothing to complain about it, just love it
Published 23 months ago by Diana Jost

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book
Very prompt delivery of item. The weight for the ingredients are in American cups which I find off putting as there are too many variables in this method so for me this gives the book a three star as it is not designed for the uk market but the receipts are authentic and delicious .
Published 3 months ago by Sofia

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must' in every cookbook shelf, 11 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this cookbook, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Turkish Flavours (Paperback)
I got it out of the library but after renewing it a couple of times decided it was a book I wanted to own. My husband loved the recipes I cooked from it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this book, 3 Dec 2014
This review is from: Turkish Flavours (Kindle Edition)
I really like this book, its not full of 'typical' Turkish dishes, so if that is what you are looking for I would look for something else, but the recipes that are in here are obviously personal favorites to the author and use lovely fresh ingredients. The format of the book is easy to follow and beautifully presented. A few of the recipes have become firm favorites, the Braised Beef, Yogurt and Olive Oil cake, feta koftas, red lentil soup and menemen eggs. Itreally is exactly as it says as the title, Turkish Flavours combined to make lovely dishes, and my turkish in-laws can tell!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 15 Sep 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 14 Nov 2014
This review is from: Turkish Flavours (Paperback)
Just come back from Turkey, we eat well, but not one of meals we had were in the book.

Turkish Flavours