5.0 out of 5 stars great
arrived on time in good packaging ang great value for moey very happy all round postage fast will keep an eye on
Published 17 months ago by susan

3.0 out of 5 stars Jeggings
Looks great in the picture...
Tight at the top causing jeggings to stretch and become see trough but loose at the bottom & I'm a size 8-10 =/
Published 17 months ago by Leann

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really funky design, 20 July 2013
The icing on the cake of these leggings is the design that continues on the back. So cool. Really comfortable. Looks really funky with plain tee and high heels. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product :), 6 July 2013
Once I had placed an order for this product I was vet pleased with how quickly I received my order, I also live how this item looks and feels on me and would recommend this to friends and family :)

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 28 Mar 2013
I didn't notice they had green flowers on them, but they are lovely and thicker than expected, look great on.

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit tight, 24 July 2012
I am a slim size 12 these are lovely if you have slim legs..its a shame there isnt any bigger sizes x

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love them :), 22 Aug 2012
these jeggings are much better than when I looked at the picture online. The colours are really nice and bright much better than the photo has shown :) I am pleased with these, very comfortable to wear and are just what I wanted, it's nice to find something slightly different. Nice speedy delivery with minimal packaging which is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these., 16 Jan 2013
look amazing on, complete bargain, really stylish, speedy delievery, fit perfectly, everyone loved and asked where I purchased, would defo recommend to anyone :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
Good fit

1.0 out of 5 stars DOLLSIZE CLOTHING!! You wont get the item in the picture!, 2 July 2014
I purchased the black flower ''jeggins'' and i can assure you these are leggins and not jeggins as described!! I am a size 8 and these strangled my waist,came half way up my calfs(not full lengh like you see in pic) and i near tore the backside out them trying them on!! seriously furious about the whole experience and ended up putting them straight in my bin and contacted seller to air my aggitation(very politely) unfortunately due to me getting annoyed and throwing these in the bin im not entitled to a refund(not that i was expecting one) The seller said they sounded a bit faulty hmmmm A BIT!! christ i'd have had a hard time fitting these on my 10 year old slender child!! Do yourself a favour and dont bother getting excited over these as you will be dissapointed! I'd still love a pair of the nice ones that are in the picture though lol

5.0 out of 5 stars jean jeggins, 27 Jun 2014
Beautiful quality great price i have bought this as a present for a friend so i dont lnow the fit

4.0 out of 5 stars denim look jeggings, 26 Jun 2014
i like these, but they are quite small fitting between the waist n crotch area, ,however, if u like showing off your belly then these are perfect, i prefer not to show mine, but i do like them, good quality stretchy, comfy, looks like jeans, great price, don't get baggy at knees wen u stand up. retain their shape even after washing. recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›