4.0 out of 5 stars Great!
They came quickly, and I fell in love with them. They look amazing and so far so good!
I can describe them as "fun" because, well, they are. At least, they made me smile when I got them and wore them.
The only downside is that they do cling to you, but that is not too much of an issue!
Overall? A very nice product indeed! :)
Published 23 months ago by MissDiamond

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good.
I am happy with the colour and design although with in one day the seem ripped around my bottom. I am 14 and saved up my money for these and I am quite let down by them.
Published 23 months ago by Georgia (London)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 Oct 2012
Overall? A very nice product indeed! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Jan 2013
arrived on time in good packaging ang great value for moey very happy all round postage fast will keep an eye on

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Leggings!, 22 Oct 2012
These are suprisingly flattering leggings and although very inexpensive adn quite thin, I was surprised how nice they looked and am very pleased with them :0)

4.0 out of 5 stars looks good, 10 Nov 2013
G. Brown (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: XFashion Womens Denim Look One Size Jeggings - 15 Different Designs (Apparel)
I do admire shapely woman wearing this type of garment so bought my wife a pair and hey presto looks great

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good., 30 Oct 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth sleek jeggings!, 15 Dec 2012
This is my first pair of jeggings, at the ripe old age of 44. Probly a bit old for them, but I think they are fun! I was pleasantly surprised at how soft and silky they feel, and how comfy to wear - not tight or restrictive, with a soft low waistband that doesn't dig in. They don't look quite as realistically jeans-like as in the picture, they stretch a bit lighter, (I'm only a size 10) but with the right top (has to be casual) I think they could look good. I like the variety of styles offered by XFashion. The ripped look is quirky and fun. They are cool!

4.0 out of 5 stars denim look jeggings, 26 Jun 2014
i like these, but they are quite small fitting between the waist n crotch area, ,however, if u like showing off your belly then these are perfect, i prefer not to show mine, but i do like them, good quality stretchy, comfy, looks like jeans, great price, don't get baggy at knees wen u stand up. retain their shape even after washing. recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Nov 2013
Love these leggings a little this but good for the summer time , size is good fits all , would buy from here agian .

4.0 out of 5 stars nice leggings, 16 Aug 2013
These are very comfy, dry quickly and do look like jeans if you cover the button bit at the top which is a bit naff. They keep their shape well and my partner always compliments me when I wear them, what more can you ask for?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really funky design, 20 July 2013
The icing on the cake of these leggings is the design that continues on the back. So cool. Really comfortable. Looks really funky with plain tee and high heels. :)