on 21 January 2013
More expensive than other dryers but its a very good product, does its job very well and worth the price.
on 25 May 2013
This is one of the best clothes line I have seen for a long time, it is well engineered and easy to put up and take down and is a real treat to use
on 27 March 2014
The Brabantia lift-o-matic is a well made, easy to use product. Having used it's predecessor for 8 years or more, I could recommend this product for anyone wanting a durable rotary washing line. Worth the cost.
on 12 June 2013
This is a very substantial whirly with lots of hanging space but best of all it whirls and I get so many comments on the fact it actually turns while drying the clothes! The cover is very handy but the peg bag is small and not easy to hook on and off the line. I wouldn't buy this separately but as an added extra it's adequate.
on 29 September 2013
These Lift-o-matic rotary dryers are very popular in our family. My two daughters have these on my recommendation. A product that really lasts for years (20ish), easy to use, robust and looks good too. My husband is quite good at fixing them into the ground now as he has done all three of them. Highly recommended.
on 27 August 2015
Most importantly, my wife finds it easy to use. You can't adjust the height with washing on the line, but that's no real hardship. There is a slight risk of pinching your fingers in the adjustment mechanism so care is needed when adjusting. We had the more expensive Brabantia model before (it broke after 10+ years of use), but the only advantage of this more expensive model is that you're supposed to be able to adjust the height with the washing still on the line. In reality we were never able to do that because a line full of washing weighs a great deal. So this model is a good lower-cost option. These Brabantia lines are more expensive than your basic rotary clothes line, but if you can afford it it's worth the extra in ease of use and longevity.
on 8 September 2014
Masses of space, with fantastic build quality, easy to use operation, nice taut lines, height adjustable and comes with a ground spike and peg bag. It should get five stars, however there are a couple of minor annoying issues. First of all, it doesn't seem to want to turn at all even when it is very windy, which is a shame - probably because the build quality makes the rotary so heavy. Secondly, the ground spike is very difficult to install - it would not hammer in easily, so needed to be installed by digging a hole. Unfortunately, there is then no spirit level provided to make sure the spike is level. Lastly, it would be nice if it could go slightly higher.
on 30 September 2013
wish i had one years ago
very easy to use & good & strong
would recomend to a friend thanks
on 8 July 2014
Quite expensive but you do get what you pay for. Very sturdy and robust. I wanted one that was easy to lift up and put back down as I have a back condition and I can easily manage this. I can't quite believe I can get excited over a washing line but it is the best one I have ever had and the washing swings around effortlessly. My husband put ours into concrete as it is very heavy when the washing is pegged on so don't know how it would stand up to just being pegged/staked in the ground.

I can see this one lasting for years.
on 2 July 2013
Excellent rotary dryer once set up. Concreting the plastic tube in the ground vertically was the only tricky part. Lots of space for all the washing and the cover means that it remains clean.