on 10 July 2012
The positives from the other reviews generally holds true.

However, the one I got, which was obviously a brand new one straight from factory according to way it was packaged, had two problems.

Firstly, the second hand did not align up properly, mostly being between the seconds marks as if it was misaligned as well as not properly fitted.

Secondly, which is more worrying, was the dust particles on some of the date numbers. That made me wonder how many more dust particles there might be inside the watch.

If you get one that aligns up properly and has no dust in it then at £65 it's a bargain worth considering. At the stated original RRP of £325 there are far better options.

I chose to return it to Amazon for a refund.
on 22 May 2012
First off, the pictures do faithfully reflect the actual appearance of the watch.

A few points (not bad ones) that are not obvious from Amazons product description:
1. The adjustment and chronograph buttons are of the screw-down "submarine-hatch" type, and the chronograph buttons are locked when they are screwed down.
2. The layout of the stopwatch display is slightly different from some other watches in that the large second hand is NOT the stopwatch; elapsed seconds are recorded in the lower small dial.
3. Whilst Amazons product description states Water Resistant Depth 50M, this is marked on the dial and back as 200M (Invictas website also states 200M)

The enclosed manual was a lot easier to decipher than most manuals from other manufacturers. (compared with Citizen and Seaiko manuals, it is a masterpice of clarity!)
on 8 June 2012
I have been looking at this watch for a while, I was put off by the US seller but became more interested when it was being sold in the UK, and even more interested when it came down in price and Amazon were doing the £15 off for Father's Day, I was hooked. I am very pleased with my purchase, it looks better in real life. It is a very solid watch and the strap adjustment was very straightforward. I have several similar watches, nothing too expensive, but this stands out from the crowd. It looks a quality watch, I don't believe the £321 price tag but it looks expensive without being tacky. The only thing I don't like is the magnified date, but that's not too bad. It is a big watch but not too big and you could comfortably wear it with a long sleeved shirt. I am too old for the big clocks on my wrist, this is perfect, just a bit chunky. Not sure on the time keeping, only just received it. I cannot recommend this watch enough. Buy it, you will not be disappointed.
on 14 June 2012
Good design and stylish. Very good buy, taking in consideration, price, quality and performance. The bracelet is robust, and the hands have a discrete look. A must definitely.
on 29 June 2012
I purchased this watch from an Invicta agent back in Jan for £125 +pp so Amazons RRP is rather inflated.
As for the watch, read the other reviews they hit the nail right on the head.
on 9 July 2012
I got the watch and it is a great watch. And it looks just like on the picture. However there are some problems with the lock. My lock has broken several times already and I have to go to a watch store and have them make it. So I have to buy a new lock.. That's a bit sad I think...
on 10 December 2012
See my other reviews about how I think Invicta cheapen themselves by trying too hard to be classed as a "luxury" brand.

This watch looks like the watch we all think Rolex should make...a chronograph version of the Submariner.

For the price (about £70) this is a good watch, that looks good with both suits and t-shirts and has an air of quality about it.

The movement is a chronograph, but not the best. Ususally the large "second" hand is the second counter for the chronograph function and one of the sub dials counts the seconds for the time. This allows accurate timing in seconds. On this watch however, the large second hand counts seconds for the time and a subdial counts seconds for the stopwatch.

In real terms though, if you want accurate timing...get a digital :-) Analogue chronographs look good but aren't as good as digitals for timing.

The watch itself seems well made. All steel, the bezel clicks firmly and the polished silver links look good.The chronograph pushers are screw down, this is porbably because the watch is 200m water resistant, which is great for a dressy watch.

The only thing I don't like is the date magnification bubble, which doesn't really magnify and just obscures the writing on the face...but it's Rolex regular, so Invicta has to have that too :-) One star off for this.

But otherwise, a great looking, functional, versatile watch of great quality for this price.
on 26 December 2012
It's great looking watch it feels heavy but it feels very posh
Only one thing I don't like about this watch
Is big invicta writing on side
on 8 November 2012
I bought my Invicta just for fun after I saw a good offer on Amazon.
The watch is pretty heavy, altough the band is a little bit too light for
such a big watch.

The snap can be adjusted in 4 small, around 3 mm wide steps which makes it
really easy to adjust the band width for really BIG wrists! I am really having
a wide wrist, but the band did not fit, so I had to spend another 5 Euros to
let the band be adjusted and shortened by a watchmaker.

The knobs are a little bit too small for my fingers, but as I dont use the
chrono function and am normally just adjusting time twice a year, when
daylight saving time is scheduled, this is ok for me. Using these three knobs
more often, would be a disadvantage of the watch.

The watch itself is very comfortable to wear. I looks great and is really
looking pretty much as the wellknown Ro....x watch but at 10% of its price!
Great deal, great watch, and of yourse as ever: VERY FAST SHIPPMENT BY AMAZON!
:-)

best regards
Juergen
on 12 December 2012
Got it as a birthday present to use as an everyday watch. Discounted at 78% off, definitely worth it at least twice the price we paid.
Invitcta are an American watch firm that use a lot of Swiss or professional Japanese mechanisms, so you get the quality without the premium of being manufactured in Switzerland.
This model uses Japanese professional grade movement, think Seiko or Citizen premium ranges (those come in at £300 Plus). It feels great to wear, and if you are a professional deep water diver working on North Sea oil rigs water resistant to 200m.
The best thing about this watch? It just looks really cool. Yes, said it, cool. And my colleagues all thought I'd bought a Rolex. Seriously.