5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely STUNNING
After spending many months umm'ing and ahhh'ing over high Street jewellers looking for an engagement ring I came across Natural Diamonds (ND) Amazon page where I noticed a beautiful looking ring at an unbelievable price.

Published on 4 July 2012 by MrJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived chipped, and customer service still hasn't replied.
Published on 8 Sep 2012 by Just another avid reader

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely STUNNING, 4 July 2012

I loved the ring; they had the size I wanted all that was stopping me was the fact that I was purchasing an item online for a lot of money. Concerned I decided to contact the company rep - a person called Aviv who responded to my email in a matter of hours which was very impressive.

Aviv gave assurances that I would be given a great service, that I should not worry and he also answered all my questions about where the item would be posted from and when the money would be taken out etc.
So after 2 weeks of contemplation I nervously decided to purchase the ring..

The ring took about 3-4 days to leave Natural Diamond facility and when this was dispatched, I received an email from the company alerting me of this along with a tracking number.

Fed Ex was the delivery company and I was able to keep track of the item as it left Israel for the UK. The ring was due to arrive on Wed however it has actually arrived on Tuesday securely packaged. I was very impressed.

I hurriedly opened the package to take a look at the ring and it was STUNNING. The light just glistened off the diamonds and again I was very impressed.

Having never written a review on Amazon for any product I felt inclined to do so for this item because it really was an exemplary service all round from Natural Diamond.

I can safely say to others who are not sure about ordering such an expensive item online from ND via Amazon not to worry. Get in touch with the company and tell them your concerns, you'll feel much better when they respond and then take the plunge - just be 100% sure of the ring size.

As for the ring? My fiancé absolutely loved it and can't stop looking at it and it fitted like a dream.

Thanks to all at Natural Diamond, I will order again, probably our wedding bands now, I don't think I'll ever use a High Street jewellery shop to purchase similar items with their over-priced products.

Before I forget -
* There were no extra charges in terms of taxes etc when the ring arrived; everything was paid for by ND.
* The money went out of my account the day before the ring arrived at my home address.
* You get a certificate with the ring with detailed description of the ring and diamond. You also get a nice black ring box too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 Aug 2011
Great product! Had it valued at a jewelers just to be completely sure and it was better than was advertised in terms of clarity ! very happy and so is my new fiance! :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived chipped, and customer service still hasn't replied., 8 Sep 2012
My wonderful, loving fiance proposed with this ring. It's really beautiful! However, right at two of the four prongs holding the main stone in place, the diamond is either chipped or part of it was purposely chipped off to make the prongs fit. The setting isn't perfect, so the gaps at the two prongs snag on my hair and clothes a lot. This also used to happen with the diamond's edge because there's another chip off it at one side. I've turned the ring around so the chip doesn't face the direction in which my hand usually moves. This fixed the problem of stuff snagging on the chipped-off edge, but the chips at the prongs are diagonal to each other and I still have to be careful to keep those from snagging on clothes and hair.

I've tried contacting Natural Diamond here on Amazon, but it's been months and they still haven't gotten back to me.

UPDATE: It's been 8 months and the seller never did get back to me about the ring. For the money this ring costs, I think quality and customer service should be a priority. I don't think we'll be buying any more jewelry from this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 Dec 2011
Love it! It took 13 years for my partner to ask me to marry him, and this ring was well worth the wait. So much more beautiful then the picture. Communication with the seller was great and highly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, 30 Aug 2013
I purchased this product for my soon to be fiance. The ring arrived as expected within 3 days but that appeared to be the only thing that was accurate. When I saw the ring I immediately knew this wasnt the one! The picture portrayed on the website is misleading it shows what appears to be quite a chunky ring this is not the case. The ring was very small and almost fragile. It alos appeared to silver, it was meant to be 18ct white gold but looked more like cheap plastic. Also if you actually go to the companies website which with hindsight I should have done it shows many rings with fantastical MRP of $50, 000 and higher but actual prices are around $1000 to $1500 absolute rubbish. Amazon could do with reviewing this company. The ring was returned the next day and I await a refund.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Ring, 9 Feb 2013
C. A. Silsby (shatman) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1 ctw. Round Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring in 18k White Gold (Jewellery)
Nice diamond but just not what we were looking for, also the ring was not hallmarked, so we decided this was not for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing ring, 29 Feb 2012
The ring is absolutely amazing! Had it valued at a jewelers and I wasn't disappointed. No need to say how much my wife likes it and our friends were all so impressed.The delivery was perfect. Awesome service. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful ring, but be aware of possible extra costs, 29 Feb 2012
Andrew Boughtflower (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The ring itself is very beautiful and my new fiancée loves it. All fantastic there.

However, please be informed there may be hidden costs involved:

FedEx charged me an additional 208 in duty and taxes charges.

I also had to get the ring re-sized and the band strengthened, which cost over 500, though I accept a resizing by itself would have been less than 100 (I did ask the Natural Diamond company if they would do a straightforward exchange for me, for one of the correct size. They did not give me the option of simply exchanging it, but instead said I could either have it resized with them or I could do it locally.) So I strongly recommend making sure you get your wife-to-be's correct ring finger size from her before ordering, by hook or by crook, else it may be more expensive than you originally planned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 10 Mar 2014
Beautiful ring, I absolutely love it! However, please be aware, one of my side stones fell out after 3 months of wearing the ring. The company only offers 30 days guarantee. An experienced jeweller explained this was due to the design of the ring being thin and hollowed. Please be careful. If possible my advice would be choose a different ring

5.0 out of 5 stars happy customer, 21 May 2013
Received the ring just over a week ago. Love the ring, looks bigger than expected.
We were obviously very wary about purchasing something for such high value, so when it arrived we got a jeweller to do an INSURANCE valuation which was valued at 2,600! All the info that was printed on the certificate card which came with the ring was confirmed by the jeweller (except on the card it has value 3,100.So we're very happy customers

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›