Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

Price:£14.95+ Free shipping

on 21 March 2013
This is a teapot that pours without dripping, just like they used to. The teapot has a heat transfer block on the handle too.
on 13 May 2013
This is a lovely teapot and makes an amazing cup to tea too! Keeps team warm with the added advantage of being able to be used on the hob! It is really pretty and sits well in my kitchen

Glitterandsparkle
on 7 February 2014
This is really good value - great for the dishwasher, although the build up of tea stains adds character to the pot! A must for all tea drinkers - can be used for coffee too if you wanted I suppose. Keep mine on the AGA all day!!
on 16 May 2013
Some enamel items are a bit shoddy. This teapot seems to have gone through a good standard of quality control. It is an attractive, homely thing.
on 30 November 2012
A lovely-looking teapot. A great pourer and makes great tea. My only criticism, and reason for 4 stars, is that the knob on top of the lid could do with being slightly larger to facilitate lifting - as it is, it easily slips out of the hand.
on 25 March 2015
I love this tea pot. I use it in my kitchen and not for camping. It makes a good pot of tea and looks good.
The only down part is that the lid gets very hot. When I lift it off to stir the leaves its a bit hot but nothing to get upset about.
on 4 February 2015
This is a fantastic teapot! It holds enough for four big mugs of tea. As it's enamel it doesn't need preheated and I pop it on the stove to keep warm. It doesn't drip!! It looks exactly like the photos. I'm chuffed to bits with it.
on 1 June 2014
Nice quality tea pot, a good size. Recently came back from staying with relatives in Ireland and they kept a similar tea pot on a low light on the hob, topping it up to provide the family with tea throughout breakfast or when visitors come around. That worked quite well, which is why when we came back we decide to get this one, I like the colour of this as well.
As mentioned previously the knob on the lid is far to small & you have to grab the whole lid. My wife dropped it on first use chipping it & leaving it with an authentic aged look about it.
This item will definitely be added to our let's take this camping with us list.
on 20 February 2015
Not so much as I love it since i'm a coffee drinker, but my wife loves it, she can sit it on a hob and keep her tea hot, it also pours well i am informed. If the wifes happy........well...you know the rest.
on 21 November 2012
Looks lovely in my cream and beech kitchen. Makes a great cup of tea, you can keep it warm by putting it on the hob.