1,278 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best thing I have ever bought
This case makes an iphone make sense. I have smashed 3 previous iphones and all because I have hated the cases which were on offer. If you are clumsy like me and drop things all of the time this is for you. It makes the phone easier to grip so you will drop it less anyway, but if you do drop it who cares. This is a fantastic item. Most of the negative reviews seem to be...
Published on 18 Oct 2011 by Mrsnodworthy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case but has a major flaw!
Bought this case after seeing good reviews in the media about how well it protected the iphone, which it does. However it has one major flaw - the 'home' button sticks out too far so when the phone is in my pocket it is constantly activating voice control - this had lead to numerous calls being made without me realising. I know the case comes with a belt clip but it's not...
Published on 12 April 2011 by wilkster

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sep 2014
fantastic case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sep 2014
Very good case

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug 2014
Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best rugged case., 29 Nov 2013
I bought this case to protect my iPhone 4S, I'm a wagon driver & didn't want to damage my phone by accidentally dropping it out of my cab, I can't tell you how many times it's saved my phone, it does make the phone chunky, but the protection it provides far out weights the extra size, I can recommend it highly enough & when I get a new phone I'll be buying a Griffin Survivor for that as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Griffin Survivor Case for iPhone 4/4s, 21 Oct 2013
Very pleased with this product and very happy that my phone is now reasonably well protected against bumps and scrapes. Also will not slip out of hands or off surfaces due to its 'rubbery' coating. Would recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product with limited warranty, 24 July 2013
Jeremy (BRACKNELL, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Product fine BUT Mymemory trades from Jersey which is not in the EU and so they will only offer a one year warranty. Worth considering when buying items likely to fail like ... we'll memory: SD cards etc!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, 20 Jun 2013
I bought this phone cover for my partner's iPhone as he is an electrician and works on farms and such like usually very dirty places where if you drop your phone it's usually a disaster! This cover is perfect very robust well made and extremely functional. Highly recommended,

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust, 17 April 2013
B. Uzzell (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews
The case is big and makes the phone look a bit bulky by today's standards but it does protect the phone very well. The belt clip initially looks and feels a bit flimsy but it has stood up to constant daily use so far.

1.0 out of 5 stars do not purchase, 22 Feb 2013
I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT FOR MY IPHONE BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ROBUST AND PROTECT MY PHONE FROM ALL SORTS. WELL MY SCREEN IS CRACKED ON MY PHONE DUE TO A MINOR FALL OF ABOUT 5 CM ON TO A CRAPETED FLOOR. i WILL BE CONTACTING TRADING STANDARDS IN REAGARDS TO THIS SO CALLED MILILTARY CASE.

1.0 out of 5 stars No camera outlet - dropped it and my iphone broke again, 18 Feb 2013
I bought it for complete protection - against everything. First time I dropped it, I got a white screen again.

It was quite clunky also, difficult to fit into your pocket for example.

Also no aperture for the camera!