4.6 out of 5 stars1,804
Size: 2.5 UK|Colour: Red (rumba Red/port)|Change
Price:£11.99 - £105.00

on 14 February 2014
I purchased these as a present. I am not sure how to get enthusiastic about what is basically a black gym shoe with a label. I wouldn't buy them for myself. However my son appeared happy with them.
They arrived quickly and well packaged
on 15 May 2012
Amazing trainers, comfy, go with all sorts, fit different styles, different seasons, if I had the money I would buy several pairs in the other lovely choices of colours. Plus, due to the thick band around the sole, they're easier to keep clean.
on 25 January 2016
These are amazing! Wasn't too sure when i purchased them but when they arrived i fell in love with them. It is brilliant for the price and sp comfortable! Fast delivery but only because i have prime. Overall i would definitely recommend them.
on 16 March 2016
I was really disappointed with these vans. I wore them once around the house and the material from the soul to the top bit of the shoe, the glue began to come apart from it. I'm hoping to hear from customer services to get my problem sorted.
on 11 February 2015
I have never bought any other brand except vans they fit well and they look great every time. Buying vans from Amazon I always save at least half price than buying from the official retailer. And they are not fakes as many people have said!
on 28 January 2014
Hi,
I bought the shoes and within a week the sole came off.I think it was a cheap fake vans from china.
As my friend has one form office shop same shoes and it has been a year and still ok.
But mine just ripped within a week.
on 10 July 2014
The Vans I bought were a Malibu blue colour and they fit perfectly and I would recommend this product to all the people who love Vans. The colour is more darker than a light blue, so if you want a light blue these aren't the ones you want.
on 4 May 2015
Love these vans, quick delivery, packaged well and in great condition, fit perfectly too, the first few times I wore them however they did hurt across the bottom of the tongue area but nonetheless they are very comfortable and look great.
on 22 April 2013
bought these second pair for my grandson for school he says they are comfy "like walking on air"
his other pair are hard wearing and feel these will be the same
good price
arrived the day after ordering
very satisfied
on 16 March 2016
These were bought for my grandson aged 11.
He absolutely loves them , they are true to size.
Arrived the day before quoted which was a nice surprise for him when he came home from school.
Would highly recommend thank you.