5.0 out of 5 stars vans
bought these for my daughter, she is very pleased with them but are quite generous with the size so you may want to order a size smaller than what you normally have
Published 24 months ago by Jewdrop

3.0 out of 5 stars Vans Unisex Trainer
Bought these as a present for my young nephew.
It seems they are exactly what he was looking for and appear to be fine and comfortable.
Published 7 months ago by Tim Rollings

5.0 out of 5 stars vans, 23 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, 6 Mar 2012
Everyone has vans at the moment so I decided to purchase some myself, I bought them via amazon because they're 10 cheaper! (and you can get half sizes). I have been wearing converse for years so I felt that I should try something new. The shoes were an absolutely perfect fit, and they don't make your feet look big at all, which is one thing I worry about because I am a female with rather large feet. They don't rub or feel uncomfortable, they felt like they had moulded to my foot the second I put them on. I know they do just look like plain plimsoles, but they are such good quality and they are so simple so they go with everything. I really don't have a bad thing to say about these shoes. I would love to get another pair! If you're considering buying, then certainly do, they're fabulous quality and will last atleast 6 months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vans, 14 July 2013
i bought that size 5 which was just a bit big for my feet so I would reckon maybe going half a size smaller than you usually are or just wearing extra socks. Box was slightly battered, but I think that was more from the delivery. Great price and delivered within a couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, 12 Jun 2013
I have been searching and searching for a couple of years for new white plimsoles but being a half size most shops do no produce them in half sizes. So I finally decided to bit the bullet and pay the money for a pair of Vans. I am over the moon with them. I quite fancy some other colours now. I'll have to save my pennies.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE!!!, 14 July 2013
Huge trainer collector and these are my 6th pair of vans in the last year, I love the classics and these are added to my collection.

Cheapest price online,much cheaper than Schuh,Office andVan's directly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes, 28 May 2013
These were a snug fit, and saw the normal deterioration expected on Vans, such as a stretched wall around the crease over the toes, but they retained their colour well, and also were very solid in all their uses. Only reason it isn't 5 stars? I wish they were a slightly deeper red.

3.0 out of 5 stars Vans Unisex Trainer, 2 Sep 2013
Bought these as a present for my young nephew.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh no not another pair of Vans....., 24 July 2013
This is my 5th pair of Vans Authentic trainers over the past couple of years. Needless to say they are extremely comfortable and good value for money. As a 43 year old father, wearing them also keeps me down with the kids. I am, as they say, a swag dad. I've also been told by my teenage daughter they look reem which I will take as a compliment for now.

Got the latest pair for 28.80 which was a bargain.

Great shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 April 2014
Great shoes. Go for a size smaller than usual though as they are big sizes. I am usually a 6 and I got a 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 9 Feb 2014
Great shoes. Well made and worth the money. Good fit and comfortable. My daughter loves them and uses as school shoes. Recommended.

ARRAY(0xa40b4c84)