4.6 out of 5 stars2,145
Size: 2.5 UK|Colour: Red (rumba Red/port)|Change
Price:£12.17 - £100.00

on 6 March 2012
Everyone has vans at the moment so I decided to purchase some myself, I bought them via amazon because they're £10 cheaper! (and you can get half sizes). I have been wearing converse for years so I felt that I should try something new. The shoes were an absolutely perfect fit, and they don't make your feet look big at all, which is one thing I worry about because I am a female with rather large feet. They don't rub or feel uncomfortable, they felt like they had moulded to my foot the second I put them on. I know they do just look like plain plimsoles, but they are such good quality and they are so simple so they go with everything. I really don't have a bad thing to say about these shoes. I would love to get another pair! If you're considering buying, then certainly do, they're fabulous quality and will last atleast 6 months.
0Comment|109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 April 2012
bought these for my daughter, she is very pleased with them but are quite generous with the size so you may want to order a size smaller than what you normally have
on 11 November 2013
Purchased for my daughter who is really not a pink person, but she adores these shoes and everything about them including the neon pink colour. They are comfortable to wear and fit perfectly. Shipped quickly too. Pleased with purchase.
on 11 December 2012
Lovely trainers, however the colour is a lot darker than displayed in the image. Image is very misleading. Would put me off ordering again as I would be wary that I may not get the product I wanted.
on 2 February 2014
I was looking for a pair of Vans and bought these ones as they were the cheapest.
I haven't had a pair of those in years, so I can't say if it's because those are fake or if these are real ones but the quality decreased, but only after a week of wearing those started to crack on the side.
Plus,they hurt your feet for a week or 2 after your get them, but apparently all Authentic vans do that. Needless to say, I changed from converses to this, and I'll happily buy new converses once these die.
The color was the one I expected, and delivery was fast.
on 20 December 2014
This shoe is by far the best for the overall fit and comfort. This is my 2nd pair and I was very glad to be able to find them again. My job includes outside in the dirt as well as time spent in the office. I would not hesitate to purchase another pair. Thank You very much for this product.
on 14 May 2014
Love these shoes. Never quite sure when ordering shoes online what they will fit like but these were perfect. Look great as well. Delivery was really quick. No complaints at all.
on 19 December 2014
My husband goes through work shoes like crazy, these are afforable and seem to be quite sturdy. He asked me to order another pair to keep on hand for when these wear out. All in all a great boot for the price!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 9 March 2014
These are so good, they came a few days early and the quality of them are so good I would deffo get these as they are really cheap and the quality is so good
on 3 February 2014
Excellent purchase. Real value for money - much cheaper than any shop. Colour and size perfect. Want navy ones now!