on 14 March 2013
Well written with some fascinating in depth food for thought. The section on the Diana murder was a real eye opener. It's terrifying and disheartening to think the world is as described in this book, and frustrating when you consider how powerless we are against the NWO. So why only 3 stars? Well, the author appears to believe in reincarnation and that souls can choose who they return as. I wouldn't come back as me, so who would return to starvation or illness? What put the tin hat on it though was the Music chapter. The guy is embarrassing here. He thinks Black Sabbath, a bunch of brummies from Aston are satanists! So Satan exists as well, does he? Unfortunately nonsense like this undermines the whole book, which is a shame as there is stuff in here that you should know. We need sound people to write about this stuff and expose the NWO, Banksters, etc. A worthy effort then, but undermined by it's nuttier bits. The Banksters won't lose any sleep over it, but with a little restraint by the author, they might have. Next.
99 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 28 August 2015
A large amount of information, should keep those interested in the alternative view busy.

Mr Hamar puts forward a large number of claims, all resting on the idea that about 10 000 individuals from 13 family lines, called the 'Elite' control many aspects of society and most of what we read, see and hear. Without this encompassing idea, some of his claims look quite weak, particularly those concerned with present day society.
Most surprisingly, the biggest lie in recent history doesn't feature, namely the Holocaust, though British and American war crimes during WW2 are covered to a certain extent.
Many quotes are used from selected researchers, but when Mr Hamar simply states that there is a huge amount of evidence for some conspiracy or other, there is not the slightest attempt to support his claims, no bibliography!
For those that have seen the light and now know not to believe everything you read/hear/see about events in the world, this book will provide some interesting reading. It's always up to the reader to make his/her mind up about how likely Mr Hamar's version of history and current affairs is.
That's the problem with conspiracy theories, you are left to flounder about to find the truth. A few years ago I was part of the typical western mind set, man made global warming and the Holocaust I treated as articles of faith. When one learns both are untruths, despicable lies and generate witch hunts of any who wish to find the truth, then everything becomes suspect.
My advice would be to pick a subject you know something about and test Mr Hamer's reliability. So far, my own results are evenly balanced. Global warming, Allied WW2 war crimes, 9/11, fake war on terrorism, 3rd world aid, I concur with Mr Hamer, he states the well known problems with these events. Anyone who's thought carefully about how the world works, will have little problem about believing those at the top have some psychopathic tendencies.
For others-moon landings,aftermath of hurricanes, many aspects of current health controversies, he's on shaky ground. Unfortunately the one area where I can easily outscore Hamer in terms of experience, education, is a good example of confused logic, contradictions and plain nonsense. I really do find it amazing that he singles out Boyle's Law as an example of education for the sake of cramming useless facts into young minds. From someone who's actually had to teach Boyle's Law and associated gas law phenomena to eighteen year old students, I can honestly say it demands a pretty rigorous mental approach, and whether the students turn out to be corporate slaves or radical free thinkers, learning Boyle's Law would be viewed by both as a valuable contribution to their awareness of the physical world and their ability to process data, something Hamer espouses in other parts of his book.
on 16 May 2013
Having read most of the books by David Icke, I found this book to be very similar in content. If you enjoy this book then you should try Icke's "guide to the global conspiracy" for more eye opening information on this subject. Because everything we have been taught, is wrong and we are born into a world of slavery that is controlled by the elite money men that are known as "illuminati".
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 27 April 2012
Just wanted to say, "Thank you, John"! I saw both your interviews on 'Edge' & know that you've researched this book for 10yrs, & should be commended for doing so!
I'm also a researcher (of sorts) on these type of things & I was looking forward immensely to your book finally coming out.
I was aware of most things in the book, however, even though I've only read several sections thus far there have been more than a few tid-bits of info that I'm glad have now been brought to my attention, plus a number of topics that I hadn't heard of or simply had never thought to investigate before.

To those who have an interest in any conspiracy-related material, this is a veritable encyclopedia & a definite must read.
To those who haven't heard of any of this stuff before, I urge you to read this book asap as it will totally blow your mind!
That said. I can easily imagine the newbee reading this & thinking the author is a complete & utter nut-job, but once one starts to research it for oneself, one gradually begins to 'wake up' to the fact that the falsification of history is exactly what has happened & continues to happen in this world.

It'd probably take me another 10yrs to comment on everything in the book or indeed try & convince any of the uninitiated that this stuff is real. What I will say though, is that this book should be given out to every student, in every school, in every country around the world; in an effort to combat the rubbish we grow up & live our entire lives believing. I, for one, wish I'd been handed this book when I was in my formative years, but am also glad that I eventually 'woke up' of my own accord. If everyone on the planet read this book a lot of the awful things that are going on in this world might begin to change, after all knowledge is power. At very least anyone reading this book will have food for thought & just may start to ask a few more questions.

John, once again I thank you for your work & dedication to this/these subject(s), & I will promote your book whenever & wherever I go in the world to everyone I meet.
on 9 March 2014
Having read around many of the subjects listed in the `Contents', I approached this book with an open and enquiring mind, but was surprised when the book moved quickly to suggest the abandonment of science and skepticism.

What then must be our yardstick?

The approach of this book is more in keeping with the presentation of a new religion, plying the age old methodology for suppressing and controlling the mass of humanity by the presentation of opinion and fantasy as `facts', whilst at the same time denying testable evidence, and pouring scorn on science and sceptics alike, whilst accusing them of being tools of the oppressor; and thereby sucking in and fooling those who are prepared simply to be told what to believe.

I am firmly convinced that not everything in the mainstream is exactly `as it appears to be' and that many conspiracies and unpleasant events have occurred in our past, and are likely to continue in the future. I have a great deal of respect for those who have the courage and tenacity to sift the evidence and shine a light into the dark corners of our world; but the approach must always be clear and analytical, with clearly testable references, otherwise books of this sort will do much to destroy the credibility of sensible and methodical researchers.

Surely we must remain alert thinkers, and apply our minds to a critical analysis of all that is offered us, or we risk becoming the very `Sheeple' that Mr Hamer and others have cautioned against!
on 9 September 2013
This book was amazing I loved it. It was more than just a conspiracy theory type book, it gave real alternative views with evidence and credence to back it up.

I would recommend this book to people who are open minded enough to taking a critical view of the world we live in today.
on 21 June 2013
I know 2 stars is harsh; especially so when there is much about this book that is right with regard to exposing the fact that the "reality" that we are presented with is very far from the truth. Here he concurs with many other writers within this genre of literature and I do applaud and value all those who have put their head above the parapet in this way.

However, by far the most important aspect of a book of this type must be a similarly accurate analysis of the identity of the cabal's constituent members, be they terrestrial, extra terrestrial or spiritual in nature and origin, their ultimate aims and goals and of utmost importance, our response to this. Here the author has abandoned both academic reasoning, the study of ancient texts and spiritual revelation and has instead drawn conclusions that are unsupported at best. This is so evident that I am left wondering if the book is another clever piece of disinformation, of which a great deal exists - no better place to hide a lie than between 2 pieces of truth. If our response is misguided then disinformation has served it's purpose, no matter how much truth it contains.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 18 November 2013
It would be very easy to dismiss this book as just another nutty conspiracy, but there's something about the reserved tone of the author and his constant exhortations not to trust him but to investigate his claims for yourself that lifts it above the usual dross peddled in this area. A good read, but often a disconcerting and depressing view of the world that you probably won't thank him for sharing with you. Still, if you would rather know what's really going on, then you owe it to yourself to at least consider the possibility that everything you have been told to date is lie, and this book provides more compelling arguments than most.
on 3 February 2014
Loved it but ultimately as a oddly ranting piece of fiction mixed with probable fact. Mr Hamer's oft recourse to impotent fury in his chapter conclusions doesn't mark him out as a heavyweight researcher.
on 21 March 2014
A lot of the information is mind opening, I have read several books on this subject and ufos and the pyramids which had a calmer more spiritual approach. It was off putting to have some sarcasm stereotyping some sections of society, I.e Police and Gay. I spent 30 years in the Police in many departments and never got a whiff of state control. Humans find it difficult to keep secrets they have to tell someone. I hope he is wrong on some negative parts or we appear doomed. What an apparent waste of the last several thousand years.