5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff.
Gritty harsh, a tough read. You think no, it can't be true, but you keep going back. Amazing references and well written.

Get it, read it. Change as a person. Please you need to know this.
Published 11 months ago by BeastyLondon

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware confirmation bias.
Published 5 months ago by mr p m charles

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good if this is your first book on the topic..., 16 May 2013
This review is from: The Falsification of History: Our Distorted Reality (Kindle Edition)
Having read most of the books by David Icke, I found this book to be very similar in content. If you enjoy this book then you should try Icke's "guide to the global conspiracy" for more eye opening information on this subject. Because everything we have been taught, is wrong and we are born into a world of slavery that is controlled by the elite money men that are known as "illuminati".

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware confirmation bias., 18 Feb 2014
Interesting but ultimately dissapointing. The author appears to have researched a huge range of topics and comes across as well intentioned and passionate about spreading the truth as he sees it. Unfortunately none of the quotes or sources are referenced and as such its not possible to put these in any meaningful context so as to form ones own conclusions. Reads like an extended dinner table rant covering a huge global conspiracy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Conspiracy to the extreme., 24 Jun 2013
This book started with some very interesting views. My initial thoughts were "wow this guy is fired up"! and that continues through the book. Let me make clear at this point, that I do believe many conspiracy "theories" out there, and I also believe that much of what we think of history has been distorted.

The author makes some claims and statements at the outset of the book that make a lot of sense. We do live in a 1984 type world. We are being watched and tracked. The food and drug/chemical industries lie and feed us so much misinformation that they are slowly killing us. Read "The world according to Monsanto" and you will be convinced. The governments do not want everybody knowing the truth.

The first real chapter in the book on evolution is also excellent. It is irrefutable. There is so much evidence outlined in this book but also freely available out there, that shows how ridiculous the "Theory of evolution" really is. There are a growing number of scientists out there that are coming to realise this, even scientists that have been ardent evolutionists in the past. If you believe in evolution, I urge you to take an open minded look at this issue, and do some proper research in to it. Evolution is, and always has been, an unproven theory. The author is 100% correct!

That being said, the author then goes on to being totally sucked in to a belief that is quite honestly preposterous. I use this word because the author himself uses it in relation to a belief in creation as outlined in the Bible. I am not a religious nut, but I have looked at all sides of the argument, for and against, with an OPEN MIND and arrived at my belief. Given, the normal view depicted by mainstream religion is quite preposterous, but a serious and full study of the bible, will teach you that much of what we have been taught by mainstream religion is a lie. What I am trying to get over is that the bible is always right, but men have been responsible for distorting it.

Believers of the extra terrestrial seeding theory that this book seems to be written in support of, tell us how ridiculous evolution is, but fail to tell us where the subjects came from, that the ETs genetically modified to make us. Did they evolve, or were they created. More to the point, where did the ETs come from. They obviously did not evolve!

All this said, there is a lot of well researched information in here. Plenty that makes a lot of sense in relation to Conspiracy theories. 911 being one of them. JFK another.(Watch the full length video, "Loose change - An American Coup" on You tube, with an open mind, and ask yourself - What if?) I truly believe that governments are responsible, and have been through history, of stageing events, to justify their wars. The end purpose, always power through money!

I believe there are certainly elite groups out there, that use the heads of state as their puppets and wield the real power themselves. I believe they use Big Pharma, the chemical, food, banking, weapons, oil industries to name a few, for their ends. Environmental issues are largely a con to make more money and collect more taxes, with no real concern for the world we live in. I believe they have bleak plans for the majority of humanity. I would urge anyone who reads this review to take a serious look at GMOs. The real issue is not what many harp on about, being dangerous and calling them frankenstein food. There may well be dangers and I am sure there are, but the real issue is the total global control of the food chain, and the profit derived from it. Again read "the world according to Monsanto"World According to Monsanto, The

So, all being said, much of this book is worth a read, certainly from the conspiracy point of view, but the identity of these elite groups I believe is far less incredible. They have evil intent, and are greedy, and manipulate the masses for their own ends. They may do this as a group or as parts of a whole. The results are no different. So if you want a look at many of the conspiracy theories out there, this is a good book to do it with, but read with caution. Always question and look into all aspects of the argument. Dont be lead by a mind that yearns to believe the unbelievable, because many things out there have much simpler answers. The ET theory is as misleading as the evolution theory. The truth is far more believable than either of these!

4.0 out of 5 stars the underbelly of the human race, 6 Feb 2014
a long long read that repeats itself from time to time,pointing to a small minority of people who always,always have been controlling the international purse strings since millennia,plus the vile politicians,plus the media,plus the newspapers in other words everything an invaluable book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 9 Oct 2013
Very informative read - can be quite long winded in some chapters but quite eye opening in other chapters - However I did wonder throughout the book if the author was clinically depressed whilst writing this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Food For Thought, 7 Oct 2013
If it weren't for John Hamer's condescending attitude towards his readers, I would have given this 5 stars. However, he raises many, many questions to which most of us 'sheeple' would love to know answers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly Astounded, 9 Aug 2013
This makes for an interesting, but very depressing read. It overwhelms you with research about living conditions of today's society. Written in plain easy-to-read language style, you can get through it extremely quickly. There is one over-riding concern I had. Apart from being able to pull out quotes from historic and famous personalities, where was all this information derived? And how can we know for sure that there is an element of truth in it, rather than just hearsay? If it is true, it could make one feel very helpless and, as a result, depressed indeed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Now here is a conspiracy, 23 Jun 2013
I have already reviewed this book but it has mysteriously disappeared. This is a book which has some interesting sections especially about the banking system, hemp and modern medicine but tends to cover ground already covered by David Icke, an elite conspiracy. I did find the fawning over Hitler unpleasant and although not denying the Holocaust took place there seems to be an attempt to justify it by saying the Allies also were also guilty. Unfortunately I just struggle to believe the amount of people required to keep quiet in regards to the Apollo landings, 911, chemtrails etc frankly unbelievable. Another technique the author uses is to suggest on one page and the next page it is a fact, an example is Stanley Kubrick could have been involved in faking the Apollo landing and on the next page it is a given fact.

Another quite ridiculous notion is an alien race from the constellation of Orion came to Earth, sorry but there is no place as the constellation of Orion, it is simply a linkage of unconnected stars into a pattern by ancient man, the stars of Orion lie millions of light years away from each other. I have an open mind but as the great Howard Devoto said "My mind is not so open to let anything crawl in"

2.0 out of 5 stars right, but so wrong, 21 Jun 2013
I know 2 stars is harsh; especially so when there is much about this book that is right with regard to exposing the fact that the "reality" that we are presented with is very far from the truth. Here he concurs with many other writers within this genre of literature and I do applaud and value all those who have put their head above the parapet in this way.

However, by far the most important aspect of a book of this type must be a similarly accurate analysis of the identity of the cabal's constituent members, be they terrestrial, extra terrestrial or spiritual in nature and origin, their ultimate aims and goals and of utmost importance, our response to this. Here the author has abandoned both academic reasoning, the study of ancient texts and spiritual revelation and has instead drawn conclusions that are unsupported at best. This is so evident that I am left wondering if the book is another clever piece of disinformation, of which a great deal exists - no better place to hide a lie than between 2 pieces of truth. If our response is misguided then disinformation has served it's purpose, no matter how much truth it contains.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like golf, a good walk spoiled., 14 Mar 2013
Well written with some fascinating in depth food for thought. The section on the Diana murder was a real eye opener. It's terrifying and disheartening to think the world is as described in this book, and frustrating when you consider how powerless we are against the NWO. So why only 3 stars? Well, the author appears to believe in reincarnation and that souls can choose who they return as. I wouldn't come back as me, so who would return to starvation or illness? What put the tin hat on it though was the Music chapter. The guy is embarrassing here. He thinks Black Sabbath, a bunch of brummies from Aston are satanists! So Satan exists as well, does he? Unfortunately nonsense like this undermines the whole book, which is a shame as there is stuff in here that you should know. We need sound people to write about this stuff and expose the NWO, Banksters, etc. A worthy effort then, but undermined by it's nuttier bits. The Banksters won't lose any sleep over it, but with a little restraint by the author, they might have. Next.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›