5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT IS NEEDED IS THE HUNDREDTH MONKEY TO READ THIS!!!
Was just standing at my backdoor and looking at a gorgeous blue sky and feathery, white clouds - this world IS beautiful and it is being and has been dragged down into ruin by the Elite, The Illuminati, The Bilderbergers, or whatever epithet you want to ascribe to them - approximately 10,000 of them, according to David Hamer and there are SEVEN BILLION of us...
Published 15 days ago by Mrs. Judith Lugg

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and Miss
Published 7 months ago by kevin michael goodman

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT IS NEEDED IS THE HUNDREDTH MONKEY TO READ THIS!!!, 10 Oct 2014
Mrs. Judith Lugg "Judith Lugg" (Wolverhampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Falsification of History: Our Distorted Reality (Kindle Edition)
Was just standing at my backdoor and looking at a gorgeous blue sky and feathery, white clouds - this world IS beautiful and it is being and has been dragged down into ruin by the Elite, The Illuminati, The Bilderbergers, or whatever epithet you want to ascribe to them - approximately 10,000 of them, according to David Hamer and there are SEVEN BILLION of us!

I actually believe all or most of what he says and much of it is very similar to David Icke's beliefs. I do not actually believe, as someone else stated, that it is a plagerism of Icke's books as there are some things here not mentioned in Icke's and sometimes a slightly different take or explanation about them.

In any event, this book , along with David Icke's, should be MANDATORY READING for all the population - this being one of the only and perhaps THE only way of anything being done about what is going on. Help will certainly not come from the muzzled media, sycophantic governments, terrorist BANKSTERS, and their ilk, will it?

Maybe, as David Hamer says about the old adage of THE HUNDREDTH MONKEY, the balance will tip and peoples' eyes will be opened to see what is actually in plain sight! Let us fervently hope so anyway as I believe that time is fast running out.

VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and Miss, 21 Mar 2014
A lot of the information is mind opening, I have read several books on this subject and ufos and the pyramids which had a calmer more spiritual approach. It was off putting to have some sarcasm stereotyping some sections of society, I.e Police and Gay. I spent 30 years in the Police in many departments and never got a whiff of state control. Humans find it difficult to keep secrets they have to tell someone. I hope he is wrong on some negative parts or we appear doomed. What an apparent waste of the last several thousand years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good if this is your first book on the topic..., 16 May 2013
Having read most of the books by David Icke, I found this book to be very similar in content. If you enjoy this book then you should try Icke's "guide to the global conspiracy" for more eye opening information on this subject. Because everything we have been taught, is wrong and we are born into a world of slavery that is controlled by the elite money men that are known as "illuminati".

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Reading for the World, 27 April 2012
Just wanted to say, "Thank you, John"! I saw both your interviews on 'Edge' & know that you've researched this book for 10yrs, & should be commended for doing so!
I'm also a researcher (of sorts) on these type of things & I was looking forward immensely to your book finally coming out.
I was aware of most things in the book, however, even though I've only read several sections thus far there have been more than a few tid-bits of info that I'm glad have now been brought to my attention, plus a number of topics that I hadn't heard of or simply had never thought to investigate before.

To those who have an interest in any conspiracy-related material, this is a veritable encyclopedia & a definite must read.
To those who haven't heard of any of this stuff before, I urge you to read this book asap as it will totally blow your mind!
That said. I can easily imagine the newbee reading this & thinking the author is a complete & utter nut-job, but once one starts to research it for oneself, one gradually begins to 'wake up' to the fact that the falsification of history is exactly what has happened & continues to happen in this world.

It'd probably take me another 10yrs to comment on everything in the book or indeed try & convince any of the uninitiated that this stuff is real. What I will say though, is that this book should be given out to every student, in every school, in every country around the world; in an effort to combat the rubbish we grow up & live our entire lives believing. I, for one, wish I'd been handed this book when I was in my formative years, but am also glad that I eventually 'woke up' of my own accord. If everyone on the planet read this book a lot of the awful things that are going on in this world might begin to change, after all knowledge is power. At very least anyone reading this book will have food for thought & just may start to ask a few more questions.

John, once again I thank you for your work & dedication to this/these subject(s), & I will promote your book whenever & wherever I go in the world to everyone I meet.

2.0 out of 5 stars right, but so wrong, 21 Jun 2013
I know 2 stars is harsh; especially so when there is much about this book that is right with regard to exposing the fact that the "reality" that we are presented with is very far from the truth. Here he concurs with many other writers within this genre of literature and I do applaud and value all those who have put their head above the parapet in this way.

However, by far the most important aspect of a book of this type must be a similarly accurate analysis of the identity of the cabal's constituent members, be they terrestrial, extra terrestrial or spiritual in nature and origin, their ultimate aims and goals and of utmost importance, our response to this. Here the author has abandoned both academic reasoning, the study of ancient texts and spiritual revelation and has instead drawn conclusions that are unsupported at best. This is so evident that I am left wondering if the book is another clever piece of disinformation, of which a great deal exists - no better place to hide a lie than between 2 pieces of truth. If our response is misguided then disinformation has served it's purpose, no matter how much truth it contains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody should read!, 20 April 2013
At times a frightening realisation and really makes you look at our lives with a fresh outlook. Food for thought for everybody. Passing it on to my husband, and have put my daughter off junk food for life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well researched, clearly presented., 24 Oct 2014
Wow.

Just WOW!

I adore this book.

Don't let the 700+ pages put you off - you'll be wishing it is longer once you get your hands on it.

Just one glance at the Contents page is all you need to know if this is a book for you.

John Hamer challenges common perceptions on an endless amount of subjects.

If you prefer 'official versions' of current events or historical records, then you will probably not appreciate this book.

If you have an open mind, your critical thinking abilities are working, and already have at least an inkling that you are being lied to on a daily basis by governments, education establishments, religious bodies, et al, then I'm sure you'll find this book a fascinating read.

If a particular subject catches your eye, then go straight to it. There's no need to start at page 1 if a favourite subject of yours is covered on page 583.

I read a great deal, but this book is going to be a personal lifetime favourite of mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly Astounded, 9 Aug 2013
This makes for an interesting, but very depressing read. It overwhelms you with research about living conditions of today's society. Written in plain easy-to-read language style, you can get through it extremely quickly. There is one over-riding concern I had. Apart from being able to pull out quotes from historic and famous personalities, where was all this information derived? And how can we know for sure that there is an element of truth in it, rather than just hearsay? If it is true, it could make one feel very helpless and, as a result, depressed indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must read for those that know something isn't right in the world, 3 Mar 2013
I bought this as i myself 'awakened" years ago...there is alot in here I already knew but there is also a lot I didnt know and after reading has led me to look further for myself...
This is an incredible book that everyone should read...the world isn't as we perceive it,we have been duped for years and I for one have had enough.
There will be those that will read and dismiss as rubbish and will happily stay asleep hopefully there will ones that read and will wake up and start digging a little deeper and finding the truth.
Years ago I dismissed conspiracy theories as rubbish,but after Blair led us into the Iraq war I started questioning ,things didnt add up.I started digging, what I found opened my eyes and I started looking a little deeper into our history.
read this book...teach the next generation
for those that want answers they are there if you want the truth..

2.0 out of 5 stars Now here is a conspiracy, 23 Jun 2013
I have already reviewed this book but it has mysteriously disappeared. This is a book which has some interesting sections especially about the banking system, hemp and modern medicine but tends to cover ground already covered by David Icke, an elite conspiracy. I did find the fawning over Hitler unpleasant and although not denying the Holocaust took place there seems to be an attempt to justify it by saying the Allies also were also guilty. Unfortunately I just struggle to believe the amount of people required to keep quiet in regards to the Apollo landings, 911, chemtrails etc frankly unbelievable. Another technique the author uses is to suggest on one page and the next page it is a fact, an example is Stanley Kubrick could have been involved in faking the Apollo landing and on the next page it is a given fact.

Another quite ridiculous notion is an alien race from the constellation of Orion came to Earth, sorry but there is no place as the constellation of Orion, it is simply a linkage of unconnected stars into a pattern by ancient man, the stars of Orion lie millions of light years away from each other. I have an open mind but as the great Howard Devoto said "My mind is not so open to let anything crawl in"