4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, disturbing and...who knows? Maybe even true.
Published 9 months ago by Mr. M. P. Lewin

3.0 out of 5 stars Conspiracy to the extreme.
This book started with some very interesting views. My initial thoughts were "wow this guy is fired up"! and that continues through the book. Let me make clear at this point, that I do believe many conspiracy "theories" out there, and I also believe that much of what we think of history has been distorted.

The author makes some claims and statements at the...
Published 14 months ago by dpending

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, disturbing and...who knows? Maybe even true., 18 Nov 2013
Mr. M. P. Lewin "M Lewin" (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Falsification of History: Our Distorted Reality (Kindle Edition)
It would be very easy to dismiss this book as just another nutty conspiracy, but there's something about the reserved tone of the author and his constant exhortations not to trust him but to investigate his claims for yourself that lifts it above the usual dross peddled in this area. A good read, but often a disconcerting and depressing view of the world that you probably won't thank him for sharing with you. Still, if you would rather know what's really going on, then you owe it to yourself to at least consider the possibility that everything you have been told to date is lie, and this book provides more compelling arguments than most.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good if this is your first book on the topic..., 16 May 2013
Having read most of the books by David Icke, I found this book to be very similar in content. If you enjoy this book then you should try Icke's "guide to the global conspiracy" for more eye opening information on this subject. Because everything we have been taught, is wrong and we are born into a world of slavery that is controlled by the elite money men that are known as "illuminati".

5.0 out of 5 stars this is one of the most enlightening books that everyone must read!, 9 Sep 2013
This book was amazing I loved it. It was more than just a conspiracy theory type book, it gave real alternative views with evidence and credence to back it up.

I would recommend this book to people who are open minded enough to taking a critical view of the world we live in today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Reading for the World, 27 April 2012
Just wanted to say, "Thank you, John"! I saw both your interviews on 'Edge' & know that you've researched this book for 10yrs, & should be commended for doing so!
I'm also a researcher (of sorts) on these type of things & I was looking forward immensely to your book finally coming out.
I was aware of most things in the book, however, even though I've only read several sections thus far there have been more than a few tid-bits of info that I'm glad have now been brought to my attention, plus a number of topics that I hadn't heard of or simply had never thought to investigate before.

To those who have an interest in any conspiracy-related material, this is a veritable encyclopedia & a definite must read.
To those who haven't heard of any of this stuff before, I urge you to read this book asap as it will totally blow your mind!
That said. I can easily imagine the newbee reading this & thinking the author is a complete & utter nut-job, but once one starts to research it for oneself, one gradually begins to 'wake up' to the fact that the falsification of history is exactly what has happened & continues to happen in this world.

It'd probably take me another 10yrs to comment on everything in the book or indeed try & convince any of the uninitiated that this stuff is real. What I will say though, is that this book should be given out to every student, in every school, in every country around the world; in an effort to combat the rubbish we grow up & live our entire lives believing. I, for one, wish I'd been handed this book when I was in my formative years, but am also glad that I eventually 'woke up' of my own accord. If everyone on the planet read this book a lot of the awful things that are going on in this world might begin to change, after all knowledge is power. At very least anyone reading this book will have food for thought & just may start to ask a few more questions.

John, once again I thank you for your work & dedication to this/these subject(s), & I will promote your book whenever & wherever I go in the world to everyone I meet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody should read!, 20 April 2013
At times a frightening realisation and really makes you look at our lives with a fresh outlook. Food for thought for everybody. Passing it on to my husband, and have put my daughter off junk food for life!

3.0 out of 5 stars Conspiracy to the extreme., 24 Jun 2013

The author makes some claims and statements at the outset of the book that make a lot of sense. We do live in a 1984 type world. We are being watched and tracked. The food and drug/chemical industries lie and feed us so much misinformation that they are slowly killing us. Read "The world according to Monsanto" and you will be convinced. The governments do not want everybody knowing the truth.

The first real chapter in the book on evolution is also excellent. It is irrefutable. There is so much evidence outlined in this book but also freely available out there, that shows how ridiculous the "Theory of evolution" really is. There are a growing number of scientists out there that are coming to realise this, even scientists that have been ardent evolutionists in the past. If you believe in evolution, I urge you to take an open minded look at this issue, and do some proper research in to it. Evolution is, and always has been, an unproven theory. The author is 100% correct!

That being said, the author then goes on to being totally sucked in to a belief that is quite honestly preposterous. I use this word because the author himself uses it in relation to a belief in creation as outlined in the Bible. I am not a religious nut, but I have looked at all sides of the argument, for and against, with an OPEN MIND and arrived at my belief. Given, the normal view depicted by mainstream religion is quite preposterous, but a serious and full study of the bible, will teach you that much of what we have been taught by mainstream religion is a lie. What I am trying to get over is that the bible is always right, but men have been responsible for distorting it.

Believers of the extra terrestrial seeding theory that this book seems to be written in support of, tell us how ridiculous evolution is, but fail to tell us where the subjects came from, that the ETs genetically modified to make us. Did they evolve, or were they created. More to the point, where did the ETs come from. They obviously did not evolve!

All this said, there is a lot of well researched information in here. Plenty that makes a lot of sense in relation to Conspiracy theories. 911 being one of them. JFK another.(Watch the full length video, "Loose change - An American Coup" on You tube, with an open mind, and ask yourself - What if?) I truly believe that governments are responsible, and have been through history, of stageing events, to justify their wars. The end purpose, always power through money!

I believe there are certainly elite groups out there, that use the heads of state as their puppets and wield the real power themselves. I believe they use Big Pharma, the chemical, food, banking, weapons, oil industries to name a few, for their ends. Environmental issues are largely a con to make more money and collect more taxes, with no real concern for the world we live in. I believe they have bleak plans for the majority of humanity. I would urge anyone who reads this review to take a serious look at GMOs. The real issue is not what many harp on about, being dangerous and calling them frankenstein food. There may well be dangers and I am sure there are, but the real issue is the total global control of the food chain, and the profit derived from it. Again read "the world according to Monsanto"World According to Monsanto, The

So, all being said, much of this book is worth a read, certainly from the conspiracy point of view, but the identity of these elite groups I believe is far less incredible. They have evil intent, and are greedy, and manipulate the masses for their own ends. They may do this as a group or as parts of a whole. The results are no different. So if you want a look at many of the conspiracy theories out there, this is a good book to do it with, but read with caution. Always question and look into all aspects of the argument. Dont be lead by a mind that yearns to believe the unbelievable, because many things out there have much simpler answers. The ET theory is as misleading as the evolution theory. The truth is far more believable than either of these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 9 Oct 2013
Very informative read - can be quite long winded in some chapters but quite eye opening in other chapters - However I did wonder throughout the book if the author was clinically depressed whilst writing this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must read for those that know something isn't right in the world, 3 Mar 2013
I bought this as i myself 'awakened" years ago...there is alot in here I already knew but there is also a lot I didnt know and after reading has led me to look further for myself...
This is an incredible book that everyone should read...the world isn't as we perceive it,we have been duped for years and I for one have had enough.
There will be those that will read and dismiss as rubbish and will happily stay asleep hopefully there will ones that read and will wake up and start digging a little deeper and finding the truth.
Years ago I dismissed conspiracy theories as rubbish,but after Blair led us into the Iraq war I started questioning ,things didnt add up.I started digging, what I found opened my eyes and I started looking a little deeper into our history.
read this book...teach the next generation
for those that want answers they are there if you want the truth..

4.0 out of 5 stars Food For Thought, 7 Oct 2013
If it weren't for John Hamer's condescending attitude towards his readers, I would have given this 5 stars. However, he raises many, many questions to which most of us 'sheeple' would love to know answers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly Astounded, 9 Aug 2013
This makes for an interesting, but very depressing read. It overwhelms you with research about living conditions of today's society. Written in plain easy-to-read language style, you can get through it extremely quickly. There is one over-riding concern I had. Apart from being able to pull out quotes from historic and famous personalities, where was all this information derived? And how can we know for sure that there is an element of truth in it, rather than just hearsay? If it is true, it could make one feel very helpless and, as a result, depressed indeed.