4.0 out of 5 stars Very delicate and pretty
I was so pleased when this arrived as it matched my outfit perfectly. Unfortunately I didn't try it out before the wedding and because I've got short hair it wouldn't stay in - if I'd had a couple of kirby grips I could've fixed it but I couldn't wear it in the end as it kept falling out. Next time I'll take some grips with me!
Published 8 months ago by LYDS

3.0 out of 5 stars Fascinator
I have very fine short hair and unfortunately it is difficult to get the comb to stay securely in place.
Published 17 months ago by Fafa The Foodie

4.0 out of 5 stars Very delicate and pretty, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Navy Blue Organza Loop and Feather Hair Comb Fascinator (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Fascinator, 1 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Oct 2014
Superb colour. Stylish. Accurate description. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct 2014