on 18 June 2013
i really like the color of it :)
and I like the facet that you can still se the aple logo at thr front
I personally think that it was a bit expensive for the quality though
on 27 March 2013
fits good and is wipe clean, great cover to keep your mac safe, however on the packaging it said there was a keyboard cover... there isnt.
on 12 February 2014
Exactly as described, good quality. My Unibody Mac in ow has a clear protective cover that fits perfectly. Arrived fast!
on 19 August 2013
This case is exactly what i was looking for to protect my MacBook but...

I had many problems fitting the top of the case to the lid of my MacBook, it even slightly scratched the corner! Also the fit isn't exactly perfect there is some squeaking on the bottom corners when the case is squeezed.

Apart from that, great case, looks good!
on 24 March 2013
It does the job. Easy to fit. Keeps our white Macbook in pristine condition. It also slightly elevates it, to disperse heat. Our computer feels much safer now. My only gripe is that it still too expensive for what it is, and I could have probably got something as good for less outlay. Hence 4/5 stars.
on 13 May 2014
I was sent the cover for the wrong model. Then told it could not replaced, but that I must get a refund and reorder. Was not very impressed with the item. It was a hard plastic and looked as if it would be brittle. Got of soft rubbery plastic cover elsewhere which was much better and also cheaper.
on 26 July 2012
very disappointing, the size is bigger than my laptop, although the mac book is 13 inch & the case I ordered was 13 inch but I'm stuck with it & cannot return it as I ordered it from overseas .. Very bad quality
on 27 September 2012
I received my mac cover today- it clearly states in the description that you get a free silicone keyboard cover, and I haven't been given one. For the price, you certainly don't get what you pay for.
on 22 October 2015
Clips on nicely, does feel very cheap and plastic for a base protector but the addition of feet to prop the laptop up are a welcome bonus. Overpriced should be half the cost for what it is.
on 26 August 2013
I gave this produce only 1 star as the bottom cover does not fit snugly at all. Unfortunately it was too late for me to send it back as we were leaving UK.

See one answered question