5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best running books, 16 July 2011
This really got me back to running hard again. There are so many books on the market which put runners off running hard. Confuse them with different paces and make it too precise.

With this book Matt has got it back to basics. Train hard two to three times per week and run easy for the rest. It's all about how you feel You know what feels easy, you know what feels hard. It's very motivating too. I've got plenty of running books but this is one of the best, if not the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 16 Feb 2012
I bought this book for a friend who wanted to run but didn't really know how to do it properly. He found it very useful and shared some tips and techniques with me. Great buy for someone who has got the will power and needs some tips on techniques. I chose this book as it had the most useful reviews amongst hundreds of them on the market.

4.0 out of 5 stars Philosophical or for Professionals only, 5 Sep 2011
J. Schmuecker - See all my reviews
Most of us do have to do with training by feel as we don't always manage to plan our days around our training. If that's the situation you are in and consequently can't follow a restrictive plan, this book might help you to learn how to manage your training better.

For serious runners only as it requires a lot of learning to get to the level described in this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, not easy at the beginning, 19 Nov 2012
Jh Kim Lee "Ironman" (Amsterdam, NL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RUN: The Mind-Body Method of Running by Feel (Kindle Edition)
It's a great book and has opened my eyes in many aspects of my running and my approach to training.
It is not an easy read at the beginning as it sounds a lot like just applying mental imaging and lots of mental HTFU in the first chapters while not really to the point and seemingly going a bit in circles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Nov 2014