5.0 out of 5 stars Freshly Cut Flowers!
This is my third venture into Yankee Candles, and I was not disappointed.

The fragrance is just like freshly cut flowers, all through the house, and it's lovely for anytime of the year.

Published 8 months ago by Mrs. Y. M. Greenwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
I always love Yankee Candles and am seldom disappointed... this is a lovely fragrance but it is just a bit weaker/more subtle than I typically like for a large room. It smells pretty, just not for me.
Published 7 months ago by WasAJerseyGirl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Freshly Cut Flowers!, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Yankee Candle Large Loves me, Loves Me Not Jar Candle 1230701E (Kitchen & Home)
This is my third venture into Yankee Candles, and I was not disappointed.

It is a stronger aroma than the other two that I have tried (Fluffy Towels and Black Coconut) and it makes a lovely contrast, I tend to alternate the candles, depending on how I feel and what we have had for tea the previous evening!

I am trying to resist buying anymore just yet......but it's difficult because they are ALL so lovely!

Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for everything, 30 July 2013
Bought on the basis I bought the samplers that smelled amazing! As a pet owner of three cats and a dog I am paranoid about any pet related whiff, I clean 24/4 however this candle along with the decorative shade I own for it is a bargain but for fresh Smelling houses, I have this in my lounge and I can smell it fro my bedroom upstairs! On,y critic it Took forever to come despite paying for swift delivery but eventually worth th wait

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fragrance!, 10 Feb 2014
So far is the best fragrance i have smell from Yankee Candles.
it smells like flower. Like spring....just amazing.
everyone should take this once!
The supplier was also very professional.
Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells devine!, 22 Feb 2014
Just like a bouquet of fresh flowers, very elegant and noninvasive, yet you can smell it throughout the house once it has been burning a few hours. Delivery was extremely quick and the packaging was more than adequate for protection. very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best yankee fragrance, 13 Mar 2014
This is by far the best and strongest yankee candle fragrance i love it and light it every day and it fragrances my whole house! i will definitely be purchasing this item on a regular basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick delivery, 29 Jun 2014
Really quick delivery, well packaged and very pleased with the item. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely fragrance, 22 Mar 2014
I really love the fragrance which fills the whole house when it is burning and after too. Not a bad price for a yankee candle and the delivery was fast and not too expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars yankeecandle loves me loves me not, 28 May 2014
I've had this yankeecandle before and never get tired of the aroma. It's fresh yet floral as well. Gives off a strong hit of fragrance.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 25 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars mmmmmmmmm, 30 Jan 2014
one of my fav yankee candle the smell really does last long even when you blow candle out you still smell it for ages defo one of the better smelling ones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›