5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Xperia S retractable charger USB data cable 1.8m long, 30 April 2012
This review is from: 1.8 Metre Long Retractable Sync and Charge USB Data Cable for Sony Xperia S (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I needed a cable to reach from my 12v car socket ( via my Amazon purchase of Sony Xperia S LT26i Usb Mini Car Charger), to my phone holder on the car windscreen. Most cables are not long enough, and get in the way. This was the best solution I could find.
It's neat, quite robust ( if used carefully ), works perfectly and you can adjust it so it doesn't get in the way while driving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works., 7 Dec. 2012
It works, it's cheap, it's well made, no flaws. There's very little to say about this other than it does the job to the standard you'd expect for such a product. If you need a USB cable for a Sony Xperia phone go for it.

I use it for my Xperia T and it works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars neat, 21 Sept. 2012
This is great for downloading and charging my phone. This fits in the car so i can charge up when needed but as im struggling to bluetooth my phone to pc i can now do it through this lead :)