5.0 out of 5 stars This company deserve no less than 5 stars
I bought this bag and unfortunately it split. I threw it out disappointed and thought 'ah well'. Amazon asked me for a review so I mentioned this. To my amazement I was contacted by the company who were so kind and insisted on sending me a free replacement! In this day and age it's so rare to get recompense when something goes wrong that most of us don't bother to pursue...
Published on 13 Mar. 2013 by D. S. King

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but too expensive.
It does the job which is always good, but is essentially 2 pieces of voile stitched together hence expensive in my eyes. Will make my own in future.

It came from Spain which I didn't realise and took 12 days to arrive.
Published 12 months ago by eden

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 58 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 Dec. 2013
fallingforstars (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Universal Nut Milk Bag (Kitchen & Home)
Ok… so it may be a little more expensive than other makes but it is beautifully made and does the job perfectly. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nut bag, 24 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Universal Nut Milk Bag (Kitchen & Home)
Great nut bag. I have made a couple of batches of great almond milk. This bag makes it easy and is of great quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Joe Fat Sick and Nearly Dead, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Universal Nut Milk Bag (Kitchen & Home)
This is perfect for my juicer, Its now so easy to get all the pulp out of my juice before I put it in the fridge

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but good product, 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Universal Nut Milk Bag (Kitchen & Home)
This bag is very expensive for what it is but it performs the job well, is well made, and so far has been durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Universal Nut Milk Bag (Kitchen & Home)
The best milk bag on the market, very happy with the purchase, well worth the money. Would recommend to all nut milk lovers.

4.0 out of 5 stars it works, 17 Mar. 2013
S. Hava - See all my reviews
This review is from: Universal Nut Milk Bag (Kitchen & Home)
yes it is basically a bag made of net curtain material is very large, fits bowls and can be adjusted via the drawstring. it comes all the way from the glamorous IBIZA..

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is worth every penny, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Universal Nut Milk Bag (Kitchen & Home)
This is my second universal nut milk bag. My first trusty old one is showing its age but still going strong. My new one is looking pretty in the cupboard til it is needed. I cannot evangelise enough about nut milk. It is so good so delicious. Once I started making my own I realised how poor the shop bought ones are in comparison. Yes it is a bit of a faff but such a part of my routine now. Look up there are very good reasons to soak nuts before eating them! This bag is good and i am very glad to have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ITEM, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Universal Nut Milk Bag (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent product. I tried a cotton butter muslin and it is no match to this bag. It can withstand quite hard twisting, but be aware - if you are overdoing it seams will give away. It would be nice if one could buy extra cloth without any seams only for those fine hard squeezes.

I use it to make various nut milks, but also to squeeze last bit of juice from the pull after using my Champion juicer.

I have purchased further two of this items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Nut Bag and Fantastic Sellers, 23 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Universal Nut Milk Bag (Kitchen & Home)
Great company, loved the fact that my emails prior to my order were responded to and had a really nice chat with the owners who you can tell care about there product and customers.
Loved the small shiny hearts that came with the bag so sweet made me smile.
Couldn't wait to try it out, came the day I had almonds soaked and ready to go!!!
The bag is really EASY to use and clean made the yummiest almond and raspberry nut milk don't know why I waited so long to get one! Great instructions if you are new to nut milks and hints and tips on using the bag come with it,dont think twice about ordering one- just do it!
Might get a few for presents as well as they can be used for juices etc not just nut milks.
Thank you.
Claire

5.0 out of 5 stars Making nut milk is a lot easier now., 10 Sept. 2013
Angela Webster (Cardiff, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Universal Nut Milk Bag (Kitchen & Home)
I have been on a mission to clean up my diet. First I ditched dairy milk and swapped it for pre made nut milks, then after some research I decided why not go the whole hog and make my own nut milks at home. The recipes I found online sounded very easy. I was just missing one vital piece of equipment, and that was a nut milk bag. I tried to make nut milk without a milk bag....that didn't go so well.

I'm very happy with this product. The company seem to know what they are talking about. I love the little insert in the packaging explaining how long to soak your nuts *snigger* (sorry), and the delivery was speedy.

The bag itself is a good size, I made 1 litre of milk with no issues. The design is smart, with the seam on the outside preventing any issues with cleaning or build up of food.

I would recommend this item to anyone interested in making their own nut milks at home.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 58 | Next ›