5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipment, safely delivered
Great product. Delivery was very quick and the product came well packaged to avoid any breakages. Bought as a present for someone, and the box makes it a very nice gift (this did also mean that I didn't get to taste any, unfortunately!). Would order from this supplier again.
Published 7 months ago by ecy430

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality cork which disintegrates.
Published 1 day ago by Daniel

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipment, safely delivered, 5 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality cork which disintegrates., 29 July 2014
This review is from: Graham's Quinta Malvedos Port 2001 75cl (Grocery)
I purchased this product as a gift for my friend but he did not come around to drinking this until July. When we opened it the cork disintegrated into many bits that could not be removed, it seemed like the cork was of not good quality. This made the product undrinkable and we ended up throwing it away. I would recommend you proceed to buying this with caution. It would be wrong to say that the actual port did not taste well, as the slight amount which I was able to taste seemed to be very nice but it was not possible to drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 30 Jan 2014
Malcolm D. Porter (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Graham's Quinta Malvedos Port 2001 75cl (Grocery)
It was a gift, my son seems to like it! He is goung to keep it a while longer before opening!

2.0 out of 5 stars average port but cork had softened, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Graham's Quinta Malvedos Port 2001 75cl (Grocery)
I think you pay extra for the wooden box but just went for it anyway as it's xmas and I wanted to try a port that was purchased frequently. On opening it I could tell the cork was a little soft, and with each attempt at removing it, I found it crumbling to easy and ended up with half of it (broken into little bits) left in the bottle.
Not the end of the world - I can sift it each time but it does kinda spoil the experience.
The port itself is average for my expectations. But I am very inexperienced with port - I purchased it to see if I would enjoy it.
Would I buy it again. For a fair review and the benefit of others then I should say yes. Just feel a little let down with the - they should have mastered this surely.

Graham's Quinta Malvedos Port 2001 75cl