5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipment, safely delivered
Great product. Delivery was very quick and the product came well packaged to avoid any breakages. Bought as a present for someone, and the box makes it a very nice gift (this did also mean that I didn't get to taste any, unfortunately!). Would order from this supplier again.
Published 7 months ago by ecy430

2.0 out of 5 stars average port but cork had softened
I think you pay extra for the wooden box but just went for it anyway as it's xmas and I wanted to try a port that was purchased frequently. On opening it I could tell the cork was a little soft, and with each attempt at removing it, I found it crumbling to easy and ended up with half of it (broken into little bits) left in the bottle.
Not the end of the world - I can...
Published 7 months ago by JoeD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipment, safely delivered, 5 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 30 Jan 2014
Malcolm D. Porter (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Graham's Quinta Malvedos Port 2001 75cl (Grocery)
It was a gift, my son seems to like it! He is goung to keep it a while longer before opening!

2.0 out of 5 stars average port but cork had softened, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Graham's Quinta Malvedos Port 2001 75cl (Grocery)
Not the end of the world - I can sift it each time but it does kinda spoil the experience.
The port itself is average for my expectations. But I am very inexperienced with port - I purchased it to see if I would enjoy it.
Would I buy it again. For a fair review and the benefit of others then I should say yes. Just feel a little let down with the - they should have mastered this surely.

Graham's Quinta Malvedos Port 2001 75cl