5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
My blackberry charger that I received with my blackberry broke and I needed a new one so I found this one and bought it instantly as it was so cheap. The product does the job perfectly and is a small plug so doesn't get in the way, I highly recommend that you get this if you need a new blackberry charger.
Published 23 months ago by Matt

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
Didn't work. Did not charge any phones. Have nothing more to say but have to fill review up so this will be published
Published 10 months ago by willow

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: BlackBerry USB Mains Charger and USB Data Cable for Curve 8520/9300 (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, where other chargers have failed, 2 Jan 2013
S. Burke "Steve Burke" (London) - See all my reviews
I work in a fairly light fingered office and the original charger that came with my Blackberry vanished within a week. I tried a couple of 3rd party cheaper chargers and the phone was fussy about charging with all of them, so opted to buy the real deal.

Charges quickly without any fault - plus it's a slightly different design so nobody can 'mistake' it for their own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really small and neat, 24 Dec 2012
Mr. Callum Nr Skeat (Germany) - See all my reviews
By far the least bulky and convenient charger I have. Great! The usual types are far too bulky and this one, whilst perhaps slightly dearer, is very good indeed. It does anything, Blackberry, iPad, iPod, itouch etc.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 16 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger, 21 May 2014
Work`s great after buying other plugs that did not work I now know where to
come for the BlackBerry charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doing the job, 8 Feb 2014
The item seems to be doing the job, which is after all why we purchased the it. Time will tell I guess, but so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, 3 Feb 2014
Great product. I use this with my blackberry curve. It's great and so glad I found it on the web.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 11 Jan 2014
I have had a 2 that will not start charging sometimes which is a bit annoying but just unplug cable and plug and then plug back in socket then switch off wall socket switch on again and then it works. Bit odd but i have two that both do the same but both still working.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 8 Jan 2014
Bought this for my daughter and so she hadn't break it yet. So i assumed it is a good quality charger and very cheap,too.

1.0 out of 5 stars fake, 13 Dec 2013
don't buy it....!! the only other thing i can say is it worked for five mins. load of rubbish. don't bother,

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›