on 5 August 2015
Purchased this product following watching the larger version in action. Initially this worked well but developed a fault after 6 months and had to be replaced. The subsequent replacement then went wrong within 2 months - wouldn't go in straight lines and refused to put down fluid. Definitely not worth the money. Had the product replaced with a Braava instead as did not trust having a Scooba again. However, purchased the Scooba as we wanted a floor scrubber and the Braava does not do this - and neither did Scooba I suppose. Awful!
on 18 January 2015
Worked well at first then started getting stuck in corners! Very flimsy and poor quality. Would not recommend.
on 15 October 2013
When thinking about getting this despite the good reviews I did wonder if it was a gimic. My only regret is not buying this sooner. This is a high quality piece of kit. It requires no effort to clean your house as all you have to do is set the timmer or press a button. It works really well along side the Scuber. The science gone into building this is impresive and if anything it just proves that robots are no longer science fiction but are very much the future.
on 30 September 2014
An odd little gizmo which I now totally love.
Fill it up, pop it on the floor, press the go button and ignore it for an hour... bingo - clean floor!

I watched it for a while the first time I used it and was not convinced it was doing much as it left a very 'incomplete' damp trail but now, I know it works well. Every time, the damp water is horrible so it is working and working well.

The great thing is, it is so easy that washing the floor is a 2 minute every day task instead of the "when I can't avoid it any more..." hated task it used to be.

NOTE: Battery last only a single wash and takes a good time to recharge, but that's all in the background too - so woteva...

NOTE: Not great on tiles as most of the muck seems to just be moved to the grout lines.
on 24 November 2014
I own a Roomba 780 for several years and gave it a 5 star review and still do.

I then brought the roomba 230 due to my confidence in the above product. Unfortunately this machine is not fit for purpose. It does NOT scrub as advertised , there are just non moving bristles that may pick up a few hairs. The limited Suction is also very poor and pointlest because the machine basically just moves randomly and dumps the water/solution. It looks good though.

In conclusion a very poor devise and poorly designed. Do some research on forums before you buy.
on 20 July 2014
It is fair to say to start that we have the whole iRobot collection both at my office and at home and there is a good reason for that; it does the job.
The small Scooba is no exception, it is not as effective as the larger one but it is good enough to do the job you want it to do, in our case, to keep the kitchen and hallway clean. We've had it for 4-5 months now and still great.