1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars I would be lost without it!, 18 July 2013
This review is from: iRobot Scooba 390 (Kitchen & Home)
First of all, when I looked at this product I though it was to good to be true...However I have a 7 Bed room guest house on the Isle of Skye and lots and lots of wooden floors, I thought any help to get even my large guest lounge and dining room hoovered and moped would be a help.

My Irobot arrived yesterday, and I plugged it in overnight to charge, my neighbours and guests thought I was mad.....Until I used it today after breakfast.....the results are amazing, it cleans and it vacuums and sucks up all the dirty water, I put it on after breakfast and it bumbled around cleaning for 30 Mins, I managed to get rooms done and then went back to see how it was doing and it was just sitting in the middle of the floor....then i realised it was full of dirty water.

So I thought ok, its done a cleaning cycle I wonder how long the battery will last, so replaced the cleaning solution and set it off to work cleaning a very long corridor came back in 15 mins it was done...So I paused it picked it up and put it in an En-Suite...Surly this thing has to run out of power at some point.

To cut a long story short, not only did it clean 1 En-Suite it also cleaned a further 4! as well as 2 bedrooms and another corridor...and still had power....I just ran out of wooden floors for it to clean.

Next I am buying the hoover version for upstairs...If you have floors that need moped get this! If it can cope with a very busy guest house it can cope with anything love it.

ARRAY(0xa3cd887c)