Price:£24.99+ £0.99 shipping

on 11 September 2012
MY 7 year old daughter wanted this for her birthday after seeing the numerous adverts. It was a complete waste of money, the balls turn to mush and break up in the machine. It's noisy, not at all soothing and just makes a mess - they stick to everything. This is the first review I have ever written but with Christmas approaching, I don't want any other parents to waste their money.
1313 comments500 of 529 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2013
Not very happy with this product.......... not very soothing and the balls have started to shrink. Therefore will cost more and more money to purchase more replacement balls. My daugher has only used it once!!!
0Comment118 of 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 November 2012
My daughter was after this orbeez spa for ages, and was very excited to spend her birthday money on it. When it came we immediately assembled it, (this was only a little bit tricky) The orbeez balls felt lovely and silky, then as the instructions said we could, we heated them up before putting them in to the spa, then added a couple of drops of the enclosed perfume also in to the spa. At this point we thought all was going to be great ,UNTIL WE TURNED IT ON!!!. Within minutes of the plastic rotary wheel moving the balls round, the balls where popping and leaving a mushy mess everywhere. my daughter was so disappointed as bits of it were stuck like superglue between her toes, on her clothes and all over my wooden floor. She ended up realy upset instead of enjoying it. she asked me to send it back because it was that bad. It took me an hour to clean the machine out and I had to sieve all the mush off the decent balls that where left. At £7 for a refill bag. I reckon we went through £4 worth in that 1 use. please dont bother with this product.I have never felt the need to write a review about anything before.Orbeez Soothing Spa
66 comments301 of 335 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 March 2014
I bought this product for my daughter after here seing it on tv a few times.she has used it once and says its rubbish.i totally agree £30.00 pound for an item I would not reccoment to anyone.total waste of time and money.my opinion is its that bad orbeez should refund everyone who has bought them.i will never buy orbeez again
Please do not buy this product it is very annoying, SUPER NOISY, and very silly please do not even think about buying this for your kids and it will just waste your money. I got this for my daughter who is only seven . She wanted it for ever but when we got it,it just disappointed us. Again, please don't waste you money.
on 15 November 2014
I brought this product it is really weak and the top dish does not stay attached. ? Not happy with this product and would steer people away from it
Also the gel ball split and get gel everywhere.
Enough said
0Comment34 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 December 2012
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH CANT BE USED AS SHOWN DAUGHTER DISSAPOINTED BALLS GOOD BUT NOT A FOOT SPA BY ANY MEANS DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY
22 comments139 of 158 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 November 2012
This is the biggest waste of money ever. It doesn't work properly, its noisy, the beads turn to mush and go freezing cold within minutes and then its impossible to pack away without leaking everywhere as you can't dry the beads and the unit is so poorly made it leaks! This really is such a massive waste of money and I would urge all parents to avoid no matter how much your child begs for it! My daughter used it once then said "Mummy it's rubbish isn't it". If it disappoints a little girl who wanted it for her birthday for ages then I think that says it all.
0Comment95 of 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 October 2013
My daughter wanted this and on first glance it does look ok, it looks like the beads will wash over your feet and hands and sooth you, at least thats what it says, quite the opposite. The beads are very soft plastic, which can be squashed very easily, they trickle over the edge one by one, not what the picture shows, it just doest do what it says, for that amount of money I expected alot more.
0Comment42 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 May 2012
My daughter aged 7 wanted this and was so excited about it. Upon opening it looked good and assembled well. The balls felt soft and silky and you can warm them up in warm water and she was enjoying using it. However, after a couple of days, the balls started disintigrating into mush and it gets everywhere. It sticks to clothes, the carpet, your feet, everything and it wont vac up cos its wet. You can purchase more balls for 7 quid a bag, I wondered why to start with but now realise why. Its being sent back and im going to get her a proper foot spa!
11 comment132 of 152 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse