5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 17 July 2013
This review is from: LaptopScrewsDirect 16 Screw MultiPack M2 M2.5 M3 3mm 5mm 8mm Screws Inspiron Latitude Vostro XPS m2x3mm m2.5x5mm m2.5x8mm m3x3mm for hdd base palmrest bezel screen ect (Electronics)
Brilliant little screws to replace the ones I misplayed for my laptop. Would buy again if I ever needed them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 17 May 2013
Bought these when I lost three of my laptop screws. They were just what I needed, right size, did the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Dec 2013
what can you say about little screws, they did the job well. and left me with a few spares. good

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 17 Dec 2013
My wife's laptop was the worse for wear with a couple of screws magically disappearing and things feeling a little loose and creaky. Identified the screws i needed, found them easily and ordered. Received promptly and used the various sizes to replace the missing screws and tightened things back up.

Laptop back up and running and happy with the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars good to and easy order - saved me trip and money to local fix shops for basic laptop maintenance, 3 Dec 2013
a) Good to and easy order - saved me trip and money to local fix shops for basic laptop maintenance
b) Order was delivered in time
c) all the screws were as described and were in separate small polythene envelops with appropriate labels. Implies good professionalism.

Thanks,

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit, they look new, they are cheap, what else do you want?, 13 Nov 2013
I gave my laptop to fix to a small very unprofessional shop. They lost many screws and all. I bought the set opened and fixed my laptop myself on my Inspiron 1520. I also filled some spaces of missing case screws on a Dell XPS15, and even a HP Pavillion DV6(3298 i think) Rossignol Edition.

The screws fit very easily, held well. The look brand new and are very affordable. Very Highly Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 Oct 2013
I needed some new screws for my laptop and these looked like they'd do the job and they were so much cheaper than if I'd gone into a repair shop and asked them to sort it out for me.

They came today (two days earlier than expected!) in a little envelope, so they just got put through the door with the letters and I didn't have to wait around or sign anything. This is a major benefit for people that don't have time to be waiting around for packages. It also doesn't come with a paper invoice - that is sent electronically.

The product did what I wanted it to do and now I have lots of spare screws if I need them later. My laptop is sturdier than it's been for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacements, 28 Sep 2013
R.Over (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Over the last 4 years I have owned the same laptop. I have taken it apart on numerous occasions and this has caused the screws threads to diminish and I have also lost a couple.

Thankfully I was able to fit new ones and replace some of the damaged screws.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did just what it said on the tin, 24 Aug 2013
The screws worked on my Lenovo Laptop which was coming apart effecting the screen. Great value for money compared to cost of a shop fixing it

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect., 26 July 2014
just the product as you need it: a small bag with all the screws inside..plain and simple...