5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous little globe
Bought this orbeez globe for my 9 year old daughter. I will admit to being a little disappointed when I took it out of the box, it's quite small, but it was really easy to assemble and the orbeez were already inside waiting to grow, so no mess! It lights up beautifully and my daughter loves it, enough said.
Published on 13 Jun. 2012 by Forbes

3.0 out of 5 stars Product is ok
Published 13 months ago by Angelina G Sclafani

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous little globe, 13 Jun. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 27 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Orbeez Magic Light Up Globe (Toy)
My daughter had asked a few times for this, and I gave in when she had some money to choose something with. I was expecting it to disappoint and leak, or something like that.

Anyway, we opened the box to find the tiniest number of tiny little beads and I really thought I was going to be proved right, but over the next few hours the few of them really did swell, and it looks really sweet now they're all fully sized. The current inside is a sweet touch and the effect on the ceiling is also quite cute. My four year old really likes it, and had a lot of involvement in putting it all together so she's very pleased with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product is ok, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Magic Light Up Globe (Toy)
There were a few of the beads where you add the water which caused a water bubble to permanently be in the globe. Not a big deal, but had I paid full price, I would've been seriously disappointed. The picture shows this lovely light-play on a ceiling, but it's not as brilliant as the pic. It's still a fun globe, but since I set it up, my daughter hasn't been bothered with it. oh well. again had I paid full price, I would've been far more disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars really sweet, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Magic Light Up Globe (Toy)
my little girl had this on her Christmas list this year and I was thrilled when it came up on the black friday style deals!! I always distrust gimmicky things like this and when the box came I thought wow that's smaller than I thought!

we opened this on Christmas morning and filled the globe with water and let the little orbeez expand - I did think there are not a lot in there but, they swell up a lot. I also was worried about the ball of water being turned over but the globe section secures firmly and we have had NO LEAKS what's so ever!!

We added the batteries to the base and turned it on - the motor is fairly quiet and the whirling light show is very sweet - for best results use this in the dark (doh - right) It really lights up the ceiling and we had this going in the front room for the first couple of days and then it moved up in the bedroom where it is now used as a sort of night light.

We have had ours going pretty much every night since Christmas - its now getting towards the end of January and we have not had to change the batteries and the light and swirly gizmo that makes the orbeez swirl has not slowed or dimmed or shown any signs of lack of energy which I think is pretty great given its regular and prolonged usage.

This is a really sweet alternative to a night light and a bit of fun in a bedroom- I would recommend this

3.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 30 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Orbeez Magic Light Up Globe (Toy)
Got this for my daughters birthday and she adores it. I have to say it was fun to see what happens but as with other orbeez toys, a little limited on playability. Does what it says so cant complain!

3.0 out of 5 stars Orbeez globe, 17 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Orbeez Magic Light Up Globe (Toy)
I brought this item to use in the dark for sensory play. The light effect is ok but not spectacular. For older Children watching the crystals grow and assembling the item would give it wider appeal. It would be unfair of me to judge the item on the light effect as this is not the whole idea of the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Magic Light Up Globe (Toy)
Clearly seconds items. Should come (as stated) with 7 packs of orbeez. Even wTched an online video of a box being opened. Not happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks beautiful but keep back up batteries., 13 Feb. 2014
Adel Harper "Adel" (Norfolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orbeez Magic Light Up Globe (Toy)
My 8 year old daughter had been going on about these things for months so gave in at Christmas. She loves it!! However i strongly suggest as parents we keep a back up supply of batteries to hand or make sure you go in after they fall asleep and turn it off as it does tend to kill the batteries within a few full nights of use. Very easy to set up and does look pretty in the room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Magic Light Up Globe (Toy)
my grandaughters love these they cant playing with them at bed time,opps naughty nanny lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Magic Light Up Globe (Toy)
I bought this on one of the lightning deals, not expecting much. My children and I "grew" the orbeez together and then turned on the lights. It's lovely. The colours and movement of the squishy little orbs is mesmerising. I'm glad I took a chance and ordered it.

Orbeez Magic Light Up Globe