5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun
My daughter wanted the orbeez foot spa, but I wasn't keen on all the little balls everywhere! This is a great alternative as all the balls are contained inside the lamp.Worked perfectly and my 10 year old loves it. It's battery operated, and when lit up it looks great!
Published 19 months ago by Clmcl76

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much as expected
Published 11 months ago by DaveHowe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 5 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A Pretty Lamp for Little Girls, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Mood Lamp (Toy)
I bought this Orbeez mood lamp for my 8-year-old grand-daughter's new bedroom when her family moved house. She enjoyed putting it together. I think it made it feel more personal than just buying a ready-made lamp.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mood lamp, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Orbeez Mood Lamp (Toy)
Great gift for any girl for her bedroom or any child who like to sleep with a light on. My daughter loved it, but the only thing she commented on was in the advert it makes it look like the balls move when the light is on but they don't. Would still recommend it though as it gives of a lovely light and looks pretty.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much as expected, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Mood Lamp (Toy)
Lamp was pretty much what the child wanted, but overall I was not too impressed. Overall construction is unimpressive, cheap looking plastic with a colour LED unit in the base I could find easily in 99p shops. Gimmick is in the "orbeez" which are coloured spheres looking much like soft marbles when fully expanded - I could have substituted a couple of bags of actual marbles without much visual difference, and I lack confidence the "orbeez" will not need replacement after they have been hydrated some time.

Overall, I am not unhappy - it was the choice of the child in question to buy this product, and she seems happy enough with it - but I would not have purchased if it had been my own choice, preferring a more robust looking product even if at a higher price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gone are dark nights, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Mood Lamp (Toy)
Brought as a Christmas gift for my daughter, she absolutely loved this item and was amazed by the growth of the tiny beads, looked beautiful when the light was switched on.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Orbeez Mood Lamp (Toy)
Didn't order the orbeez that was delivered may be you ran out of stock of the faces one I got the lamp which is OK but not what I ordered disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars orbeez lamp, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Orbeez Mood Lamp (Toy)
Fantastic and very soothing very easy on batteries would advise using rechargeable batteries great range replacement orbeez are hard to find x

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Orbeez Mood Lamp (Toy)
Lamp is good just thought there would be a little more colour they are a bit pale but my Niece doesn't seem to mind

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time - good, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Orbeez Mood Lamp (Toy)
Although arrived ok and will be a present for Christmas so has not been opened. I did think it would be better quality for the money but I am sure my granddaughter will love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars orbeez mood lamp, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Orbeez Mood Lamp (Toy)
a nice present for my daughter, i'm not sure its in the same league as the original lava lamps we all wanted when we were younger, but my daughter seems to like it well enough.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›