5.0 out of 5 stars great item
Great phone my son loves very good price very good service it. came very quickly and was packed very well so no problems at all thanks
Published 23 months ago by Ali baudains

2.0 out of 5 stars Motoroller mobile phone review
Published on 22 Sep 2012 by me

2.0 out of 5 stars Motoroller mobile phone review, 22 Sep 2012
This review is from: Motorola Wilder Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
The phone appears to be smart and modern. So it was good to be up to date. However the scroll system that you have to use for everything is insensitive. I find that I cannot scroll through my contacts list without getting one. i have to cancel that and try again. It is very frustrating to the point that I wish I had not bought this phone. Maybe it a problem I have rather than the phone but I want a phone that I can use without any issues. This phone is not that Phone.
If you can try it before you buy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking phone let down by a poor screen, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Motorola Wilder Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
Sadly I should have taken a bit more head of other reviews for this phone. The touch screen really is very frustrating to use. Scrolling is almost impossible as it select randomly selects items as you try to scroll.

It's a shame as the feel of the phone is good and calls are clear and loud. However, there is no practical way you could send a long text message with this phone without having a very strong drink to calm your nerves!

It will be returned to Amazon for a refund.

2.0 out of 5 stars just so so, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: Motorola Wilder Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
Before i bought it, i contact costumer service support to ask if the mobile works out side of the uk. the girl told me yes, but i was not :-(
nevertheless, here in the uk it works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 31 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars After 1 month of usage..., 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Motorola Wilder Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
Good looking phone, the back is made of some kind of grippy matte plastic and the front is glossy. The size I find it to be not to small nor to big.

Regarding the screen, the TFT panel is bright, has good color reproduction and contrast, and the viewing angles I find them great for this price point.
The sound quality is great on both earpiece and back speaker, but I personally find it a bit tiny sometimes. There is also a sound on off glitch which is audible before and after any sound is played, not a big problem but its there. As for the phone side, the call fidelity and quality are good and people can hear me perfectly.

I find the battery a little smallish, with only 910mAh, which results in only a few days worth of battery time in light usage. The camera is good and takes nicely balanced pictures, the only downside is that you need to be steady unless the images will come slightly blurred.

The operating system is light and fast, there is no noticeable slowdown in any task. It's easy to work with and looks appealing to the eye. It can be connected to a PC with any microUSB cable and be charged, while it supports at the same time file transfer storage without any driver installed on the system.

The dust and splash resistance is always a bonus.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Motorola Wilder Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
Don't buy the phone doesn't work properly. you can't even make one call with this phone bcz of the echo. I asked for a refund but I am still waiting a reply!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Motorola Wilder Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
good price and cames in time and is exactly how is described on the internet... good luck and for sure ill order again from u

4.0 out of 5 stars Motorola, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: Motorola Wilder Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
This has proved to be an excellent phone very easy to use and understand especially with my clumsy finger touch

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this phone.TRUST ME, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Motorola Wilder Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
This phone is just not worth the money or hassle using it.I had to double check that it was touch screen,you touch it then 10 seconds later the phone would process the command.If your looking a next gen smartphone on the cheap look else were this phone is pure rubbish with even worse build quality.DO not buy at any price.

2.0 out of 5 stars don't bother, 27 May 2013
Niall O. Connor (Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motorola Wilder Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
the battery is an absolute joke. I have never had a brand new phone that needed charging every 2 days without even having made a single phone call! Went to bed one night, it showed 2 bars, by half 4 in the morning it was beeping at me every 30 seconds.