5.0 out of 5 stars Good find
I bought this for a collector for a Christmas, I myself have no idea what to look for in collectables so I guessed with this.
Published 15 months ago by Amanda D

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy
Dimensions very confusing 22.9 height is not the measurement of the figure It's the box! Bought two one cost me £6.75 the other cost me £ 8.15 Identical toy
Published 16 months ago by Catherine Hefina Yates

4.0 out of 5 stars gift, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Vintage Collection Luke Skywalker Hoth VC95 (Toy)
I gave the toy as a gift so my review is from the initial reaction of my Godson and my perspective of his reaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good find, 28 Jan. 2014
Fortunately I guessed well! It's a Kenner I've been told which is the original maker of Star Wars toys so that is a big plus. I'm also so relived it was packaged because another review stated it arrived without packaging. So beware if you purchase this it might arrives just the figure and no box. But I am happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for Mint on Card Collectors - Figure Sent in Bubble Envelope NOT a Box, 6 Dec. 2013
I like the 1980s style packages on these 'vintage collection' figures, so I've been leaving the toys in this series on the card. Whilst this figure itself is great, it was sent in a padded bubble envelope that was nowhere near enough to help it survive the carnage of the UK postal system, so the bubble on the figure was completely crushed when it arrived. A shame as I have bought from this seller before on ebay and then carded Star Wars figures have been sent in boxes to preserve the figure's packaging. If you are a mint on card collector and want to leave this figure carded your best advice would be to not purchase this figure from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Sept. 2013
Its a really great little model, and a good size, just what I wanted and the service was superb, thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Sept. 2014
Use the force

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Star Wars!, 22 Nov. 2013
Exactly what I was looking for. There are a number of other figures available at local toy shops, however difficult to get Luke Skywalker. My son will be pleased when Santa delivers this on Christmas Day!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 12 Dec. 2013