‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 16 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial NV Champagne 20cl & 2 Personalised Chocolate Bars Gift Bag (Boxed & Gift Wrapped) (Wine)
I bought this for a birthday gift for my sister after thinking all day about what would make a perfect gift for a 25 year old woman. After having a sudden thought about perhaps a bottle of champagne I hopped onto Amazon and came across this product. After reading a few reviews I was determined that this would be a good choice and I was not wrong.

The product arrived today (6 days before the estimated delivery date) and looks fantastic! It is wonderfully presented and what you see in the picture is exactly what you get in the box. The seller clearly cares about customer satisfaction and what she does and even contacts each buyer prior to the product being sent to confirm receipt of your order.

This makes the perfect gift for anyone who is stuck for a special gift for a special someone on a special occasion or just because, it is very reasonably priced too. An all round perfect little gift which I cannot fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Personalised Champagne and Chocolates, 4 Sept. 2012
Ordered two lots for sisters 50th birthdays.

Delighted with the product, they were well wrapped and beautiful gifts to give for a special birthday.

Jo who called to discuss details of the order was helpful and friendly. Excellent service and great product for a special gift idea..

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift, 21 Nov. 2012
I brought this to go with a picnic hamper I have brought for my parents for Christmas and I can't say a bad thing about it. I had an email within 24hours from the team confirming my wording on the chocolates and to say it would be dispatched shortly.
The gift came delivered within a few days in a box that was so well padded there was no way anything was going to happen to the bottle or chocolates.
It's a lovely gift for any loved one and with that personal touch makes it so much nicer. 5* seller and 5* product thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday, 29 Aug. 2012
excellent product to purchase as gift for special celebration.personalisation of item add a lot of value to thought behind purchase.
certainly worth considering when looking for something different

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 5 Aug. 2012
Dave (Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
Great gift. Love the personalised chocolate wrapper. And the service from Choccamocca was fantastic. I asked for early delivery and they did it no hassle no charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars moet champagne/personalised chocolate bars, 19 Jan. 2013
S. Musson - See all my reviews
Very happy with this purchase, and the extra bonus was it was gift wrapped very nicely,, saved me having to do it and then it would not have looked so good, highly recommended, I will certainly buy from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 30 Dec. 2012
Fantastic gift. The personalised chocolate wrapper, is such a lovely idea, very personal . The service from Choccamocca was just brilliant. Thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Moet Champagne & 2 Chocolate Bars Gift Bag, 7 Mar. 2013
I saw and purchased this item on the Amazon website . I am so very pleased with the service that I received from both Amazon and Choccamocca , it could not have been better. This present was for my son , and arrived for his birthday on time for which I cant thank Jo at Choccamocca enough. I was kept informed of the tracking and had great peace of mind.
This present was delightful, and I would recommend it to anyone.
Many thanks once again to Amazon and Choccamocca.

5.0 out of 5 stars A corking treat, 21 April 2013
A stunning little luxury for someone special. I loved the combination of champagne and chocolate; and the gorgeous presentation. I chose this as a 60th birthday present for a dear friend who I don't get to see very often. So the fact that I was able to add a personalised message was the icing on the cake. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to give someone's special day some added luxe. I will definitely choose this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Aug. 2012
I ordered the Moet Champagne gift bag as an Engagement gift - and was utterly thrilled when it arrived. It was packaged beautifully, and looked elegant.
The service received from Choccamocca was excellent - with personal contact made when I had omitted to request personalised information for the back of the chocolate bars. This was very much appreciated, as the message on the back of the bars finished the gift off nicely.
Thanks very much - I'm one very satisfied customer! x