on 5 January 2013
I really love these cables from 'Pure', the cable is sheilded and is just the right thickness therefore great for headphone extension cables that I'm using them for, and is a fully flexible yet tough and hard wearing cable.
The connector jack plugs are solidly built and moulded so it is very unliky that they would come apart which seems to be the most common reason for cable failures, the jacks have nice quality aluminium casings which are not too big and so reduces any chance of fitting issues which I had with the Fisual branded cables.
They are also a bargain for the price.
on 22 May 2013
Nothing 'plaggy' about this cable. Positive connections and seems quite robust. Cant go wrong for the money. Shop prices just seem a rip off for leads and stuff, partucularly on good quality ones such as this.
on 18 October 2013
Bought this cable so that I could extend the tiny cable that came with my Rode VideoMic and mount it on a boom pole for videos. I had no problems with the audio quality and it sounded just like being plugged directly into the camera. As this is the only purpose I plan to use this for, I will give the product a 4 star rating. However when I plugged my Bose QC15s into my Mac I then noticed why it had some negative reviews. There was a constant low frequency rumble which was less audible when music was playing; however the worst issue was the bad audio quality. The music sounded a bit worst than some of the bad Bluetooth audio products I have used. The music also definitely didn't sound as clear and the low end bass was definitely not as good. I am unsure if this issue only lies with these kind of cables all together, or you just need to spend a lot more to get a great quality cable.

Overall if you want to use this to extend the cable for headphones, I wouldn't recommend it. Any other purpose this is a good product for a good price!
on 18 March 2014
i needed a extention to my TV so i could have headphones on at night and not bother my baby's sleep. i ordered 5 meters of the extention and it worked just perfect.
on 3 October 2013
I'm no musician. However from my experience you don't need to be to notice a very clear drop in sound quality when using this extension cable! I connected it to my normally very clear and crisp sounding AKG K451 headphones and there was an enormous and very disappointing drop in sound quality. The music sounded muffled and distant. So bad as to virtually remove all the pleasure from the sound of the music! As such I've hardly used them and am unlikely to do so again. I probably should have sent them back, maybe they were just poorly manufactured and had a bad connection.

Sorry to leave such a negative review but the lead I received is so bad as to be next to useless in my opinion.
on 14 March 2014
This was a little more expensive than others I have bought in the past. But they have broken down in normal use. This looks and feel better made but only time will tell if it is worth it. Fast delivery.
on 7 February 2014
I received this today from Kenable, way ahead of the estimated delivery date.
I am very happy with the build quality, and the socket makes a very solid connection to my headphones jack.
I'm so pleased, that I have just ordered another shorter one of these cables, and also a splitter.
Would certainly recommend.
on 3 September 2014
This is my third cable from Kenable and I'm excited to begin using it. The last two cables I bought from Kenable worked great. No complaints and can highly recommend them. The sound is crystal clear and I've never had any technical issues with them.
on 15 November 2015
I use this for watching the tv with headphone on as I am partly deaf, but most of the time prefer headphones to my hearing aids as they also cut out other ambient noise.

The cord is long enough to go across the living room in both of the houses I've lived in since I bought it with enough length left that I can almost get into the kitchen fridge without needing to take them off.

Most of the negative reviews here talk about poor sound quality, but I hear no noticeable difference between using the extension or plugging in the headphones directly.
I am watching tv rather than listening to music, but for an audiophile musical experience, you don't use a 5-meter analogue extension cable in the first place.
on 8 October 2014
Purchased this cable as I got a new keyboard which did not have an input for headphones, and so my headphone wire would not reach the computer. I found the wire to be of good build quality and very sturdy It's quite a thick wire and the 3.5mm female connector is built in a way that the male connector can click into place and remain locked. I was worried about loss of sound quality as it's rather long but I haven't noticed any difference at all. In all, it was worth the extra couple of quid for the quality of the item. Would recommend.

See one answered question