I really love these cables from 'Pure', the cable is sheilded and is just the right thickness therefore great for headphone extension cables that I'm using them for, and is a fully flexible yet tough and hard wearing cable.
Published on 5 Jan. 2013 by markymark

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound quality
Published 18 months ago by Mr Chris Healy

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure OFC HQ 3.5mm Jack to Stereo Jack Socket Extension Cable 5m, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: kenable Pure OFC HQ 3.5mm Jack to Stereo Jack Socket Extension Cable 5m (Electronics)
The connector jack plugs are solidly built and moulded so it is very unliky that they would come apart which seems to be the most common reason for cable failures, the jacks have nice quality aluminium casings which are not too big and so reduces any chance of fitting issues which I had with the Fisual branded cables.
They are also a bargain for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price., 22 May 2013
Nothing 'plaggy' about this cable. Positive connections and seems quite robust. Cant go wrong for the money. Shop prices just seem a rip off for leads and stuff, partucularly on good quality ones such as this.

5.0 out of 5 stars H., 18 Mar. 2014
i needed a extention to my TV so i could have headphones on at night and not bother my baby's sleep. i ordered 5 meters of the extention and it worked just perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor sound quality, 3 Oct. 2013
I'm no musician. However from my experience you don't need to be to notice a very clear drop in sound quality when using this extension cable! I connected it to my normally very clear and crisp sounding AKG K451 headphones and there was an enormous and very disappointing drop in sound quality. The music sounded muffled and distant. So bad as to virtually remove all the pleasure from the sound of the music! As such I've hardly used them and am unlikely to do so again. I probably should have sent them back, maybe they were just poorly manufactured and had a bad connection.

Sorry to leave such a negative review but the lead I received is so bad as to be next to useless in my opinion.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with Beats or 3 groove 3.5 headphone jacks, 15 Aug. 2014
I'm not sure whether this is a defect with the product or how it has been designed but, it doesn't appear to work with headphones which have a three groove headphone jack (I don't know the exact name for the grooves, sorry).

When the headphone jack fully inserted into the extension, the sound sounds tinny, distant and distorted. You have to pull the headphone jack out slightly (past the third groove, closest to the cable) so that it is not fully inserted. Only when this is done, do you get any kind of sound clarity.

This works fine on headphones with a two groove headphone jack.

Tested on Beats, QC15 and B&Q P15.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3.5mm Extension cable, 14 Mar. 2014
Mr. Trevor N. Mccormick "radartrevor" (Cornwall England) - See all my reviews
This was a little more expensive than others I have bought in the past. But they have broken down in normal use. This looks and feel better made but only time will tell if it is worth it. Fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Cable, 7 Feb. 2014
I received this today from Kenable, way ahead of the estimated delivery date.
I am very happy with the build quality, and the socket makes a very solid connection to my headphones jack.
I'm so pleased, that I have just ordered another shorter one of these cables, and also a splitter.
Would certainly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described and more, 8 Oct. 2014
Purchased this cable as I got a new keyboard which did not have an input for headphones, and so my headphone wire would not reach the computer. I found the wire to be of good build quality and very sturdy It's quite a thick wire and the 3.5mm female connector is built in a way that the male connector can click into place and remain locked. I was worried about loss of sound quality as it's rather long but I haven't noticed any difference at all. In all, it was worth the extra couple of quid for the quality of the item. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 July 2014
Does exactly what it's needed to do, and feels stable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014