on 2 December 2014
When it works it's amazing. Unfortunately I have had two in 2014 and they have both stopped working due to a loose connection between the bowl and the machine. Absolutely gutted! Don't know what brand to choose from now as I thought KitchenAid was going to be the best :(
on 19 August 2014
My machine was great to start with but soon there was a loose connection between the machine and the bowl and then it was touch and go as to whether I could get it to work. This started to happen just before the warranty ran out and I am now kicking myself for not acting sooner and contacting the seller then. It is currently being repaired so we will see how it fares after that
33 comments6 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 July 2013
It is what I expected from Kitchen aid. High quality and professional. Has all the tools you need. If you have the mixer and the blender you don't really need it, but what the heck I'm a show off!! They look wonderful in my kitchen.
on 4 September 2014
I use it every day to prepare veg and salad. Chops it all in an instant and effortlessly. The different cutting attachments are what makes it so good!
on 4 February 2015
Quality
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 November 2012
When you buy kitchenaid you buy the best and will not be disappointed :) I have the mixer processor !
0Comment2 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 December 2012
I ordered this item as I have the Kitchen Aid Mixer which I have found brilliant. Unfortunately the grinder did not live up to the famous Kitchen Aid good reputation. It broke after 4 uses. However I contacted the seller who arranged to have the item collected, then gave me a full refund (including postage). They couldn't have been more helpful and their speedy response and handling the return of this item was very good.
0Comment3 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2013
The product has a very nice design, excellent quality (touch & feel) and good performance.

It perfectly fits with my Kitchen Aid Artisan robot!
0Comment0 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse