Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.23

One of the reviews below has described this a "law of attraction" book. I didn't really get that from this (except the idea that if you make love your purpose, then all sorts of good things will come to you. Still, I wouldn't class manifestation as one of the objectives of this book - it seems to be more about peace).

It is very intelligently written. I found it interesting in that, although I found something to disagree with on practically every other page, overall, the message still had the ring of truth to it. (examples of things I disagreed with being: right at the beginning, he assumes that all readers are miserable - it is taken as given, "I don't need to ask 'if', but 'why?'." But, I'm not particularly miserable - overall, im pretty happy. And most people I know seem pretty happy. Are we all faking it, or is this view more representative of Mr Conlon's experience and less that of humans in general? As another example, he says something at some point about everyone being addicted to social media. Really? I mean, yeah, I've heard this exists, but I don't know any directly who is addicted to Facebook or message boards. Or, as another example, before a chapter about love, he says, "this is going to be hard for you to accept, your ego is going to fight against it" - but actually, everything he wrote in that chapter made complete sense to me, and was easy to accept and agree with wholeheartedly. Maybe I'm more of a hippie than most of his readers :) )

Anyway, despite disagreeing with him frequently, I still think he's got the overall message right.

Well done Joss, a lovely and inspiring read :)
on 22 April 2013
Having read other books on Law of Attraction. I found Conlon's approach refreshing. It was normal, down to earth, telling it like it is.
I found it a little bit, slightly male orientated. However nice to know this man has feelings. I'm currently trying his One Year later on kindle.
If you want a different view of the Law of Attraction this is the book for you, and yes it does work.
on 28 March 2013
I first read Joss Conlon's book 'Harnessing The Magic' which prompted me to read this one......and I was not disappointed. I have read plenty of 'self-help' books in my time but the thing that sets Joss apart from the others for me is his no-nonsense, say-it-as-it-is approach to the subject. He is very down to earth and direct in his writing - none of the 'fluff' that other authors use. It won't take you long to read this book which is another bonus - the wisdom is imparted fairly quickly and is easily absorbed. I can't recommend this highly enough and I eagerly await his next installment!
on 11 February 2014
Brilliant ! I love Joss Conlon's books as he writes 'no-nonsense', practical guides that get straight to the point ! This is a great read alongside his other books, as I feel it is a worthy piece of the 'Universal Magic' jigsaw. If you can get this right, everything else will fall into place. I wish more people understood it as it would erase so much suffering in the world!
Read it, then read it again (it's only a short book but very concise), sit with it, believe it and then allow it to make a difference to your life.
on 9 January 2014
I really enjoyed this book and plan to use it as a constant reference. It opened my eyes. In the great wise words of the Beetles (love is all you need) x
on 21 June 2015
I love these kind of books and Joss Conlon did not disappoint