5.0 out of 5 stars Really AMAZING!!
Published 21 months ago by Liz

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy!
I purchased this brush along with 3 other real techniques brushes which have been great so far. However after only a month or so with this brush it completely fell apart and was unusable. Had to throw it away and really not happy as I expected it to last a lot longer. I took care of it and cleaned it with a brush cleaner so unsure as to what went wrong unless it was just...
Published 19 hours ago by L

5.0 out of 5 stars Really AMAZING!!, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (Misc.)
I bought this after spotting it in a YouTube make up video. I'm was an optimistic so I was trying every application method possible until I found a winner. I've tried brushes, fingers, sponges, stipplers, roll on's, spray on foundation, you name it. Move over all other applications, this brush is now my #1 and I have given up the search because you cannot get any better that this! Not only is this brush quite cheap compared to some brushes I have what have cost me double, triple and dare I say four times the price of this brush (I thought paying out more money, I would get better quality but I've learnt its not the case), but it gives an amazing flawless finish! I only need a small blob of foundation and this brush manages to dispense it evenly on my face, unlike sponges what suck most of the foundation up therefore I need to use more product. Stipplers I find can sometimes give streaky finishes and bristles can clump together, fingers although they are a good method I can find messy and unhygienic. Foundation brushes I find can streak also or the bristles are too firm. This brush is perfect, really soft, easy to use, you can work it any which way (I find small circles are perfect!) its domed end fits in any areas like around the nose without being harsh. It's easy to wash, spreads foundation evenly and you can even stand this little gem on its end on your dressing table (etc.) so its easy to identify and grab. AMAZING BRUSH!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 22 Dec 2012
This review is from: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (Misc.)
I am gradually buying all of the Real Techniques brushes, this one is absolutely amazing, it applies any of my foundations to a flawless finish, its so soft and washes well. For the price you really are buying something worth a lot more in my eyes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blimmin' amazing, 3 Oct 2012
This review is from: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (Misc.)
This brush deserves the hype it gets. I don't wear foundation often and usually apply it with a damp sponge. This brush is the best way to get a lovely natural finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (Misc.)
I have bought so many brushes which have ended up in the bin and I revert back to an ancient old favourite that has been on its last legs for years. At last I have been able to replace it. Excellent value for a great quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than other brands, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (Misc.)
I use this with my cream to powder foundation and find that it is better than most other brands. It disperses product evenly over skin without leaving blotches. Easy to use and bristles are soft and easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best foundation brush, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (Misc.)
I use this to apply my foundation. I dot the makeup onto my face then buff it in with this brush.

Does a brilliant job. It's faster than using fingers or a sponge as I used to use, and gives a better finish. Particularly good for high-coverage foundation which is sometimes hard to get a smooth finish with.

Totally worth it. I have also heard good things about the other Samantha Chapman brushes so will almost certainly try those in future. I would recommend people start with this brush before trying others from the same line as it really does a better job than any other foundation brush/sponge/applicator I have used.

One of my friend's borrowed this and couldn't believe how good it was. Another friend bought the same brush just from my recommendation and seeing the great effect it had on my foundation and she also loves it.

Would buy again. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing foundation brush, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (Misc.)
I have been wanting to try this brush for a while after watching several youtube videos about it. It is the BEST! I've completely stopped using my MAC 187. it gives such a nice finish to the skin.
Excellent quality for a good price!

Get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (Misc.)
Real technique brushes are dense, clean very well and last for a long time. I bought this brush nearing a year ago and still continue to use it as a buffer brush for my foundation. I clean it every two weeks with johnsons baby bath and it leaves it nice, clean and very soft to the point where it looks brand new. I suggest cleaning it every two weeks since it starts to become hard with product and unusable. It is my only real technique's brush as they are expensive, so I buy its dupe and sigma dupe xsource brushes.
Love the expert face brush on its size, quality and finish. I recommend it to all of my friends and family

5.0 out of 5 stars "supercalifragilisticeexpialidocious", 22 Aug 2012
This review is from: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (Misc.)
Ladies you have to ditch your old 'foundation' brush because this one 'SIMPLY IS THE BEST'!! I was completely 'bowled over' with the way the foundation went on when using this brush, the brush it's self is so soft unlike some foundation brushes which I find to be quite harsh & stiff. I'm sorry I didn't purchase this brush before I had already paid 40 for other brushes which I might add are 'NO WHERE NEAR' as "fantastic" as this. A "must", "must", "must" for your makeup bag!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brush for applying foundation, 21 Mar 2014
Mrs. C. Hulmes "christine6623" (Gwynedd, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (Misc.)
This brush is by far the best brush out there for applying crème foundations or to applying moisturisers before using the same brush for foundation. Because the Real Techniques range of brushes are made with taclon bristles they can be used for the application of either powder or crème foundations or to apply crème blush on the cheeks.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush