5.0 out of 5 stars VERY useful
A great buy. My guest found it Very comfortable.It is easy to put up and takes up very little storage space.
Published on 7 Feb. 2013 by oceansdeep218

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not perfect.
Didn't buy this one from Amazon but I see it's generally well reviewed. It's quite well made (by modern standards) and easy to use even without any instructions; certainly a LOT more substantial than the cheaper opposition and well worth 40 quid.

Published 14 months ago by PLSavage

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not perfect., 16 Jan. 2014
PLSavage (Cambs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PUT ME UP BED TRAVEL BED CAMPING BED 6 LEG (Misc.)

The only snag I can find is that the horizontal strengthening bar between the middle pair of legs (you can see it in the photo) is positioned at about your hips, and can be felt through the padded base when it sags due to your weight. I'm 5'11" and 12st, so not big/heavy, and I can feel it from new, just by lying on it and moving about a bit; haven't tried a night's sleep yet. You can either move down the bed a bit (it's 7' long so not a problem for most) or some sort of mod may be necessary. A lump of pipe insulation around that bar would probably do it quickly/cheaply, or there would be various other ways to avoid/cure.

This may not be a huge problem for you, but nobody seems to have mentioned it and I thought I should!

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY useful, 7 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable camping sleeping solution!, 12 Feb. 2013
H. Laird - See all my reviews
This review is from: PUT ME UP BED TRAVEL BED CAMPING BED 6 LEG (Misc.)
I'm glad I chose this camp bed rather than the more traditional aluminium framed camping bed.

Although the cost is slightly higher, this is a very high quality item and it is very comfortable.
The main 'mattress' part of the bed is sprung all-around using bungie-cord which allows it to give.
The material looks and feels very hard-wearing with a very tight weave but it isn't too rough to the touch
It is also padded down the center and edges, and you could almost get away without using a pillow.

The bed comes fully assembled and folds very compactly in two places. You can set the bed up in a minute or two
as the legs fold out easily, and are height adjustable with omni-directional feet on the end.
The 'head-end' has two screw-bosses either side to hold that section at an angle or upright.

Overall I am very impressed and having slept previously on a rigid alu-framed camp bed,
this beats that type of bed in every area: Comfort, Quality and Ease of 'deployment'.
I intend to purchase a second for my wife to replace our air mattresses for our camping trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Compact, 20 April 2013
Mr. R. Hadfield "Bones Fan 1982" (Wirral, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PUT ME UP BED TRAVEL BED CAMPING BED 6 LEG (Misc.)
Currently using this bad six nights a week as a temporary put me up whilst I am using our box bedroom, folds away each morning into a very compact space, I am sure a four or six person tent would also be big enough to use this in, I have slept in several less comfortable hotel beds.

5.0 out of 5 stars put me up travel and camping bed, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: PUT ME UP BED TRAVEL BED CAMPING BED 6 LEG (Misc.)
i ordered a bed it was faulty, i contacted seller and as i was in Sheffield, they dispatched a upgraded one to there Sheffield branch as they did not have the one i order in stock.i think this is a good customer service which is not always available these days

5.0 out of 5 stars camping made comfortable, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: PUT ME UP BED TRAVEL BED CAMPING BED 6 LEG (Misc.)
large enough for the tallest of men, made of strong comfortable material and easy to erect.
great padding and allows for a comfortable and relaxed night sleep.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great product awful company to deal with Tacklemate, 15 May 2013
This review is from: PUT ME UP BED TRAVEL BED CAMPING BED 6 LEG (Misc.)
This bed is great, really comfy, but the first bed I ordered arrived damaged, the bed was just in a box, not packaged in any way. I contacted the company so I could return it for a replacement they required me to take photos of the damage which I was really annoyed about, as a customer I shouldn't have to prove product damage. So I sent photos, they eventually sent a returns label and bed was uplifted at my place of work by UPS. Some 3 weeks later I was chasing them for my replacement, they said they hadn't received the return and did I use the correct return label. By this time I was very angry with them, the bed was required for an event at end of April, so I emailed them again stating when I needed the replacement and yes I had used the return label they sent me! The new bed arrived 2 days later, some 2 months after original order, it was also damaged but my husband fixed it. Comfy bed but this company are dreadful to deal with.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit hard and not sure about the durability, 11 Nov. 2013
This review is from: PUT ME UP BED TRAVEL BED CAMPING BED 6 LEG (Misc.)
We were so excited about this purchase and when it arrived and we set it up it looked fab... although it has springs it is a bit hard to lie on.. I tried a night on it and found it hard, my son found it hard and my mum came to stay over and tried to sleep on it and had to use my baby daughters spare cot bed mattress to try get comfy. Also, there is a plastic nut on the side that requires tightening.. that fell off one night, we lost it, then found it, then I slept on it and the next day if fell off again and now I am not sure it is secure.Oh well... won't buy another as planned, but will still try make do..

5.0 out of 5 stars Best put me up camp bed, 30 April 2014
This review is from: PUT ME UP BED TRAVEL BED CAMPING BED 6 LEG (Misc.)
If you need a camp bed this is the one for you
Great outside for sun worshippers and for camping and for overnight part stayers

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for occasional bed, 23 April 2014
This review is from: PUT ME UP BED TRAVEL BED CAMPING BED 6 LEG (Misc.)
Used for when we visit family. Kids anc hubby love it. Hubby slept on in 2 nights in a row when it first arrived to test it and loved it

PUT ME UP BED TRAVEL BED CAMPING BED 6 LEG