Size: 1x|Change

on 12 May 2013
This one, from Phone Links, is a good 'un.

I've bought a few of these elsewhere which are cheap, brittle, recycled crap which snap on first use, the snapped bit inevitably dissappears into whatever you were trying to open.
These are of good quality and can take a bit of push/flex without breaking. Simple item but hard to get a good one lately it seems. Going to buy a few more for the toolbox :-)
on 12 April 2013
Simple device - no fancy bits - none required
Good clean surface for delicate work in easing up surfaces and tapes.
Able to get into tight and delicate areas.
Tip breaks easily but with it being designed to reach into tiny areas this is bound to happen.
I'd recommend you buy 2.
One for very delicate work the other for general spudging (is that a word?)
on 16 December 2013
This spudger is amazing. Not only does it help in disassembling a Macbook Pro 13", but can also be used as a toothpick.
on 13 December 2012
Bought this to help with Macbook Pro hard drive upgrade. It's good at removing cables (Keyboard, Hard-Drive etc) from the motherboard. It's reasonably flexible and not flimsy. Good deal for £1.69.
on 17 April 2014
Really couldn't get it to open my ipod. The plastic just gets gouged if you press hard with it. Wouldn't reccomend it
on 12 July 2013
i thought that at the price a one time use it would be fine alas i was wrong the point did not last long
on 10 July 2014
This is a piece of plastic with a pointy end and a flat end a bit like a screwdriver. Did I actually NEED it to help me with the job of replacing my Macbook Pro battery, as was suggested when I bought the battery? Er... nope! So if that's why you're looking at this product, don't bother wasting your money. All you need is two tiny screwdrivers - a mini Philips (to get the cover off) and a Tri-wing (to get the battery out). And don't go for the cheapo screwdriver options - they'll strip your screws and break. Trust me!
on 29 November 2013
I didn't know what a spudger was until I needed one and because some reviews of this product said they broke easily I ordered two. Used them to help take an Apple Laptop apart and found that both ends were useful. The point for lifting cables out the way and the flat end for lifting plastic pieces (and hence really useful to have two of them) and removing small connectors. The flat end of one is slightly bent but still serviceable. I recommend that if you need a spudger you are unlikely to go wrong with a couple of these.
on 3 April 2014
I bought this as it was recommended to me to slowly disconnect the battery connection from the logic board in the macbook pro. Does what it does.
on 22 November 2012
Firstly, my sympathies for anyone that needs to use this. Having damaged my ipad2 digitizer and suffered the shock of being quoted £199 for Apple to replace the iPad I opted for the cheaper diy alternative for approximately £30. This spudger was perfectly suited for the job and although I only used one and a couple of old credit cards I would definitely recommend getting 2 or 3 of these instead.This tool is perfectly suited for the job and made light work of digitizer removal and replacement.

See one answered question