5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and very informstive!
Although this book is not just aimed at business, I bought it to improve my business mindset. Unlike most business books this book is so easy to read yet extremely informative.
I couldn't put the book down once I had started to read it and finished it in two days!
Published 18 months ago by Mark D Evans

3.0 out of 5 stars A Much Handy Book To Own, But Could Be Better
Mark Rhodes book on developing yourself for better success appears a valuable piece to have as a good handbook, at first that is, but like numerous manuals, books and leaflets on self help and bettering one's self, it reiterates much you've probably read on developing and bettering yourself.

If, however, the concept of reading self help manuals and books is...
Published 24 months ago by Alexander Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and very informstive!, 23 Jun 2013
I am constantly referring to the book in my working week so it's longevity of use is also very good.
Thoroughly enjoyed the book.
I would recommend generally but particularly to small businesses!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great way to look at life, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Think Your Way To Success: How to Develop a Winning Mindset and Achieve Amazing Results (Kindle Edition)
This book is a great basis to having a positive goal-based mindset in your life.

I have taken on-board many things that are said in this book and I feel that I am already more positive and productive.

My only draw-back of this book is that the author tends to focus on people who are based in sales, when giving examples of goals and when you get to near the end of the book he re-uses examples he has already talked about.

All in all I would recommend this book for anyone who is looking to start taking the positives from life !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Readable and Compelling, 31 Dec 2012
At a place where my life lacks direction (and I am short on motivation and self-belief), I was prompted by the reviews of this book to give it a try, I was not disappointed - the author's enthusiasm is infectious. I am facing 2013 with some optimism, determined to eradicate self-limiting beliefs from my thinking - and i now have a list of goals displayed everywhere I can think of!

5.0 out of 5 stars A practical approach to life, 24 Dec 2012
J. S. Burnett (UK Oakley,) - See all my reviews
Mark Rhodes uses an uncomplicated style to present some practical approaches to life that my own experience confirms as sound. He is very good on Goal setting and uses a range of visualization techniques elsewhere. Like all books in the 'development' oeuvre all authors have their preferred emphases because they develop experientially, and for some they might prefer a different approach. My advice would be read them all and then choose your preferred position and definitely include Mark Rhodes in the list. There is a long road ahead of him but he is well on they way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recomended, 21 Dec 2012
When I was lucky enough to hear Mark Rhodes speak at a conference I wished I could have him permanently on my shoulder whispering his thoughts in my ear whenever one of those difficult moments arises. Reading this book does more than that. Mark's writing style and common sense approach soon gets inside your head so that you find yourself thinking positively about everything, business or otherwise. My business has grown, my confidence has grown, but more importantly for me; this mindset has rubbed off onto others around me including my sons, one of which was diagnosed with Leukaemia early in November. His nurses and everyone who meets him is massively impressed at his attitude and ability to deal with the ups and downs ('un-planned outcomes' as Mark calls them)that go hand in hand with the treatment. This book is the ultimate gift, it provides the mind-set to deal with LIFE, coping with whatever life throws at you and helping you to remain positive, which ultimately leads to success. Thank you Mark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and helpful book, 2 Oct 2013
Although there are lots of books out there about success and reaching goals, I have to admit that a lot of them seem very unrealistic to me. However, this book is just the opposite - it's easy to read, makes a lot of sense, and is easy to put into practice. I especially like the way Mark advises not telling yourself that you "want" something, but that "it will be great when" you have it. It does change your mindset. He doesn't encourage you to set unrealistic targets though, and the thing I do like is that Mark esplains why, once youre are positive and know what you want, things come to you. It isn't because of some kind of magic, but simply because you notice things that you are interested in, and you are more likely to act on them, and attract them to you. Another great thing about this book is that it is for everyone, not just people in traditional businesses or corporate companies - I find I am applying his ideas to everyday life as a mother, wife, support assistant at college and in running a small business.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to be Successful then this is a "must-read" book!, 24 July 2013
Mark Rhodes has written a very practical, easy to read book which, if applied in the correct way, can transform the future success of you, your personal life and career or business. Mindset is so important in everything we do and the decisions we make and how we think about the outcomes of the situations we are faced with all play a part in our future.

Mark makes NLP easy to understand, if you have not got the time or inclination to spend hours training on this amazing topic then this book would be a great introduction to you if you are looking to turn your business or life around.

Simple techniques, well written, with a success story to back it all up with real experience, Mark speaks from the heart and helps you use your head to create success and lead you to everything you want in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great food for thought, 10 July 2013
An easy, enjoyable book that felt relevant to all aspects of my life! Some things you'll know already but you've become unaware of them. Some things will open your eyes!
Highly recommended for a compelling read from cover to cover plus lots of dipping in and out.
I am a firm believer in the power of the mind and Mark brings the subject down to earth and makes it accessible.
Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding- A Must Read and Re-Read, 3 July 2013
This is an easy to read and hard to put down book. Mark approaches NLP in a simple, accessible and informative style. I have read the book several times and have had amazing results after following his common sense advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should read this book!, 2 July 2013
I first saw Mark give a talk at a networking meeting last year and bought his book straight after. His book is very easy to read and is packed full of great no nonsense advice that really works. Simple!