5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Loving Mr Browns new album, great lyrics, beat and fantastic duet with the love of his life. They both compliment eachother.
Published 7 months ago by Mrs LJ Griffiths

3.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Expected
'Mirage,' 'Don't Judge Me' and 'Bassline' are definitely the stand out tracks. All very memorable!

Some of the latter ones, particularly those featuring Se7en, are a bit lacking for me.

Published 21 months ago by Tempestt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Expected, 2 July 2012
Tempestt (North Carolina/Louisiana/England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fortune [Deluxe Version] (Audio CD)

I'm not one to criticize him for the diversity aspect, i.e. dance/pop/house tracks, because I actually like these, but 'Turn Up The Music' does have a piercing air of being VERY generic, as opposed to 'Don't Wake Me Up,' even though the chorus voice distortion takes away from this song.

It's definitely better than F.A.M.E. (which isn't saying much, because THAT album was all over the place--pop music, hip-hop, very abstract and few R&B tracks), but something is lacking for me and I've listened to this several times. Perhaps its the element of 'evolution.' The album is definitely a grower, for me. Should my opinion change, I'll edit my feedback.

I am a Chris Brown fan, but I haven't been 'Team Breezy' since my teenage years. I guess you could call me a 'stan' back then. Regardless, this is an honest review.

4.0 out of 5 stars CD, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Fortune (Audio CD)
The CD was in good condition- the case was dirty, which was a bit gross, but I guess not many people care about the cases anymore once youve uploaded them on to itunes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Fortune (Audio CD)
I really excellent body of work. Very impressive and diverse in genres. Go get it you won't regret it. Music in 2013 at it's best and a welcome break from much of the radios transcient rubbish... it will still hold it's own in 20years plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars #TeamBreezy, 20 July 2013
Majida (Coventry,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fortune [Deluxe Version] (Audio CD)
I'm loyal till the end. I love CB's music. End of. Slightly biased. He is the only artist who's CD's I purchase. Cannot wait until 'X' drops!

5.0 out of 5 stars yes sir, 12 July 2013
Amazing brilliant. .. cb is going to fill your life with music. Cd was great. . Came on time and in good condition

4.0 out of 5 stars versatile, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Fortune [Deluxe Version] (Audio CD)
new versatile album from Chris Brown, enjoyed it, have a few favourites, enjoyed a few from the second deluxe edition CD as well

5.0 out of 5 stars A must get Album!!, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Fortune (Audio CD)
I really enjoyed listening to this album, a friend had suggested this and was not disappointed. Chris Brown has an amazing voice with good songs that you will enjoy to listen to again and again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Great compared to his old Albums, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Fortune [Deluxe Version] (Audio CD)
CD was delivered quick after i had pre-ordered it was in good condition. however compared to his other albums was disappointing only like a select few of the songs. But if your a Chris brown fan you'll buy it anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: Fortune (Audio CD)
Great album. One of my favourites. All tracks are beast! Would recommend you buy it. The whole album is strong.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa3948cc0)

Fortune [Deluxe Version]
Fortune [Deluxe Version] by Chris Brown (Audio CD - 2012)