5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!
I finally have my happy smiley baby back! At 8 weeks my baby boy started dribbling profusely until by 12weeks he would just scream in pain (the red face heartbreaking cry/scream!). He would chew my hand, chew his hand, we tried chewing toys, calpol and powders but nothing helped. He couldn't sleep and where feeding used to always calm him, it did nothing I would just be...
Published on 4 July 2012 by JH

3.0 out of 5 stars Houdini would be proud
As noted by others we have had issues with keeping this on. It arrived promptly, is very good quality and does look rather sweet on. However it has its own magic escapologist routine and after 3 days of frantically hunting for it, finding it, popping it on again and repeat, I have given up on using it. I felt it was worth a stab - if less than £10 resulted in an easing of...
Published 19 months ago by theTramp

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 15 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Dark Cognac Colour Amber Anklet Bean Shaped Beads (Baby Product)
very disappointed with the size of this product. It was much to small and flimsy for my grandson's ankle. Haven't found a use for it yet

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Feb. 2015
Incredible product has help our son massively

1.0 out of 5 stars don't work, 24 Mar. 2015
Had them on for 6 months no difference

1.0 out of 5 stars Come on ,,, think how can it work, 20 July 2012
Campbell "Spadger" (leafy surrey) - See all my reviews
Ok one star for the fact on the page it states nothing about calming the baby etc which is of course why you would buy it. It is what it is, a cheap gimmick that my wife purchased and the kid wore and it made NO difference . Dont waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 8 Dec. 2013
My son is quite chunky so I was worried that the anklet may be too small but it was fine and I am sure that it helped with his teething

5.0 out of 5 stars fab teething solution, 20 Oct. 2013
i was sceptical about this when i was first told about it but thought it was worth a try. I saw a difference after a couple of days. he was alot calmer. the crying practically stopped and i had my happy smiling baby back. would recommend highly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 28 Jun. 2013
I've only rated it 3 stars as I haven't started using it yet. It arrived on time and was one of the cheapest ones I could find online. If it seems to work I may purchase more in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars good so far, 23 Jun. 2013
only been using this for 4 days but since putting it on my baby has gone from screaming for on hour in pain each night to just one or 2 dummy runs which i always did before he started teething. dont know if this is just a coincidence but im going to get the neclace too definatly worth a try for the cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks sweet, 28 May 2013
Mrs Don (Newcastle, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this after everyone at my baby group had one for their children and I felt a bit left out! I didn't even know these existed or what they were for so it was a revelation for me. Does it work? I cant 100% say, however I use it most days now as I dont want to risk not having it on!! It does look sweet on, however I have had a few laughs from my family who think its a ridiculous idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars good item nicely packaged, 26 April 2013
L. M. Gardner (Gloucester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a good quality item that was nicely packaged and arrived promptly. I'm told my baby is teething but he seems fine so I guess its working! Worth a go go the money!

Dark Cognac Colour Amber Anklet Bean Shaped Beads