Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more

on 20 August 2013
As others have said, suck on this whilst jogging and you get more air than water (I felt like the man from Atlantis the first time I used it!). It also leaked :(

Solution? I swapped lids with one from a well-known drinks company - a fruit one - but, shoot, I can't recall the name...
on 15 January 2013
My first running drink bottle had a really small spout to drink from ( like an old fashioned washing up bottle lid) so I wanted something easier to use.

These looked ideal as they have a pop up style top, but they don't work very well at all. The pop up part doesn't stay up and falls back down and as you drink the liquid seems to become full of air bubbles, so that you have to work really hard to get not much liquid at all. Sucking in all of that air while running isn't the most comfortable thing either.

Overall a big disappointment
on 11 March 2014
Useful size but both leak regardless of how tight lid is screwed on or how pop up part is positioned. Forever getting wet gloves/sleeves and running out of drink due to leakage.
on 21 November 2013
Bottle does not give water well when stopper pulled up, all you get is a load of air. Very disappointed.
on 13 April 2014
This is a horrible product the pop-up nozzle on both bottle are lose and doesn't allow you to drink properly while running. As a result of being loose, it let way to much air through. As a result you suck twice as much air as you do water - not a winning option when running !
I first thought it was a defect from the 1 first bottle, but the 2nd one is faulty as well... this is definitely a design issue. Do yourself a favor, put another £2 in and get quality product. This one is a waste of time and money.
on 3 August 2015
Whilst the fist grip part of the bottles were exactly what I needed for running, the tops aren't great. I find I get more air than water when I drink from them, and you've got to use brute force to close the top properly to prevent it from leaking all over the place.

I still use the bottles although I now completely remove the lid to take a drink so that I can actually get a drink without the need to fight with it to shut the top
on 28 June 2013
Needed some running bottles as I frequently jog or enter charity runs. I needed them quickly for my 3k and they arrived promptly. They were extremely handy and comfortable to hold. If I were to pick one thing that could be improved, it would be that one of them is a little bit difficult to get water from but this means it doesn't spill easily so overall I am extremely happy with these, especially because you get two!
on 14 May 2014
Disappointing purchase. The spout is not very good and you only get a tiny amount of drink when you use it.
on 1 May 2013
Bought these as I do a lot of walking and needed a bottle that could hold just enough liquid to replenish fluids lost. This bottle is ideal and easy to hold. Only problem I have with it is the fact that the cap takes some getting used to and liquid doesn't flow very well but at least this prevents leaking.
on 10 November 2013
Firstly I purchased 2x of the two runners fist grip water bottle. Only one got delivered.
As you can imagine by the price given, they do leak a tiny bit. I do not use mine for running so they
do the job for me, but for anyone running, I'd advise spending a little more money on a better product.

See one answered question