5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent revamp
No complaints, excellent revamp with a choice of well thought out control methods. Some extra in game help or instruction might be better for people unused to the games.
Published on 31 Jan. 2013 by DejaVuAgain

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly does not work on my phone
I adore this game but it doesn't run on my phone. It just exits the app and says it has stopped working. However, I got the game for free during an Amazon promotion so I'm not really too bothered. Guess I'll have to stick to the Wii U and SNES versions!
Published 7 months ago by Chloe R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent revamp, 31 Jan. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly does not work on my phone, 27 Sept. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Crashes on start up, 26 Sept. 2014
Mrgjones "Gjones" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Another World (App)
Crashes shortly after chapter selection screen either throwing you back to Start menu or completely out of app. Not good timing given it's free app of the day at the moment. Please fix.

5.0 out of 5 stars a most amazing game of my childhood, 27 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Another World (App)
As a kid I spent hours on this game playing on my sega megadrive.. and to this day has remained one of my top ten games :) its not overly lengthy but it is a challenge and to be able to clock it was a big deal to me as most people I know couldn't as it has a few hidden puzzles and alot of trial and error. You need to use your head for this game or you probably wont get past the fist stage ;) this game is now and forever a 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Another World (App)
Great game, yes it's hard, but that's how this kind of game was back in the day, takes skill, thought and patience, retrying the same screen a number of times before you get it right, but, you do always eventually get it - it's not impossible! :D Works great on my kindle fire HD and even on my BlackBerry z10 which 'emulates' android. Recommended if you want a classy challenge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Gaming, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Another World (App)
This was my favourite game growing up and I was well chuffed to find it in the app store. It looks great, even better than it did all those years ago. The game play hasn't changed. The controls aren't perfect but can be changed to suit. I would recommend this to anyone who hasn't played it and to those who have.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crashes when I start the application, 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Another World (App)
Unfortunately this is unplayable for me. I've not experienced any other issue with the phone, but if you can advise on what I could try to resolve the issue that would be much appreciated.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the most brutally hardcore videogames ever created, ..., 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Another World (App)
One of the most brutally hardcore videogames ever created, faithfully re-implemented here for Android.

I live in hope that Flashback gets the same treatment.

5.0 out of 5 stars great port, 6 Oct. 2014
D. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Another World (App)
A reminder of a great classic, controls are well done and the game is elegant and still stands up over time, if you never completed this one before now is the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars sort of playable, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Another World (App)
The game is fun and I enjoyed it until I got to the water area. The water controls are horrible and if you die in this area your whole controls get messed up.

Another World