5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
Okay, so we know the meals in the book are fast and easy to make. I also see there are reviews about the book itself, so instead of boring you re-iterating their truths I will give you all a review you really want to know about. The food! It's the complete guide, Thank you, couldn't be without it.
Try this as well, great book!
I HATE COOKING - How To Be A...
Published on 10 Jun 2012 by Jenny

2.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to understand
Thought this would be helpful , but not easy to understand. Just not what I was expecting. Should have been easier
Published 14 months ago by D. Rowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 10 Jun 2012
This review is from: Top 30 Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Women: Set It and Forget It (First Vegetarian Recipes Cookbook for Busy Women 2) (Kindle Edition)
Try this as well, great book!
I HATE COOKING - How To Be A Vegetarian

5.0 out of 5 stars fab stuff, 25 Dec 2012
Serena (uk) - See all my reviews
I love veggies, I love my slow cooker, combined, this book is brilliant. Some classic some modern and all very cheap, healthy and easy to do. Put it in the slow cooker, walk away and enjoy X hours later. Fantastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars great quick recipes, 16 Mar 2014
some really geat and easy recipes to do, love this cook book and also some new ideas to try out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to understand, 6 May 2013