5.0 out of 5 stars Pearl studs, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Miore MG9062E 9 ct Yellow Gold White Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings (Jewellery)
I chose these for myself as a treat, and I was more than pleased with them, delivery was prompt. They are beautifully presented in a lovely box which would be perfect if you wanted to give them as a gift. The size is perfect and they have a gorgeous sheen to them. The gold posts are a good length and the butterflies fit snuggly. Top quality, if I had looked in a for them in a jewellery store I could not have chosen better,

5.0 out of 5 stars Pearl earrings, 30 Dec. 2012
What beautiful earrings and at a good price can tell they are good value. Gave them a five star as just cannot find anything wrong with them, had them in since Christmas Day. Would recommend to anyone, I ordered them on Sun. 23rd Dec. arrived Christmas Eve, what service, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift to myself, 8 April 2013
Patricia Stanier (UK) - See all my reviews
I adore them and have worn them ever since they came.

The packaging was perfect and they arrived super fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Oct. 2013
Beautiful earrings, nicely presented in pretty blue box. Good size; not too big, not too small (I feared they'd be too tiny, but not at all). Bought them as gift for my picky 17yr old daughter - excellent choice. Very classy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely classic everyday cultured pearl stud earrings, 2 Jan. 2013
I chose these ear rings for my daughter-in-law for Christmas as she enjoys wearing classic cultured pearl earrings on an everyday basis. She is very happy with them and I would recommend them to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good value and prompt delivery, 7 Aug. 2013
Mrs. R. B. Brackley (Wendover, Bucks) - See all my reviews
I managed to lose one of my daughter's pearl earrings! Ooops! Had to buy another pair and these were just perfect. Good white colour (not yellow tinged) and no visible flaws. Next time I will get a bigger pair for me, but my daughter likes the slightly smaller ones. Don't buy anything smaller than these though as they would be a little bit lost. Prompt delivery and well presented.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty studs just the perfect size, 6 Aug. 2013
I based my choice on the 4 reviews and was not disappointed. The size of the pearls is perfect and they have a lovely sheen.

5.0 out of 5 stars My mum loved them, 11 Feb. 2014
Got these as a Christmas present for my mum. She loves them.
Good product, leaves room for adding more accessories to the set (my mum said :D)

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for my sister, 4 Nov. 2013
Needed a replacement set of Pearl earings for my sister's birthday. These were stunning in a lovely box with authenticity card! Only thing would like to have known was the overal size as I was worried they might have been too big on little ear lobes.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 5 Sept. 2014
Beautiful, and a good size as well; not too big and not too small. Simple and feminine looking and a well-made quality pair of earrings.