on 29 December 2013
Well made and a good size this poster is perfect for the kids bedroom wall or playroom. It's laminated which makes it hard wearing. There is plenty of detail too - down to small towns and some villages. I recommend that you press it flat first - say under a mattress of a bed - as it comes rolled up. This will make sure it stays on the wall - particularly if you use blu-tac.
on 11 June 2014
Arrived on time and for my sons home work, great map and laminated for protection. He loved it so all happy
on 15 March 2014
It was good and I used it in the classroom. It has place names on which helps. Like the layout
on 26 February 2016
Bought for my little boy to mark our holiday travels on. Very lightweight, so will blue tack up no problem, and rolled out flat, I didn't need to leave it under a mattress as one review said!? I am very pleased with it!
on 5 January 2016
Pleased with this product. Am going to use it to plan a trip around the uk.
on 24 July 2015
Item as described lots of unusual places identified - quite a surp[rise
on 24 January 2015
Good map. Clear and basic and very easy to read.
on 1 March 2015
Great quality... Great size... And really clear
on 18 January 2015
Great quality, fast delivery! Very smooth trade
on 1 January 2015