5.0 out of 5 stars Socks appeal
I ordered these for my husband who has bad circulation and he thought they were brilliant and excellent value for money
Published on 8 Oct. 2010 by Mrs Aly Keeling

2.0 out of 5 stars socks fail to grip around leg
Published on 27 April 2011 by A. M. Welsh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks appeal, 8 Oct. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Top Socks, 12 Jan. 2012
These socks are recommended for anyone who suffers with circulation problems. The usual department store price is £3.75 per pair. Amazon price is £4.56 for 3 pairs. Bargain.
The item was delivered 2 days after ordering. They do the job that they are supposed to do i.e. staying up without compressin veins in the leg. I will be reordering next time my partner needs socks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens Cotton Loose Top socks, 18 Jan. 2013
These socks are very comfotable and do not fit too tight around the lower leg. Get one size larger than usual and they will not be too big. They wash well and have no awkward seams to irritate the toes. Good product at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy husband, 26 July 2013
These items arrived within stated time. My husband has problems with socks being too tight on his calfs but these have proved ideal. They do not restrict at all but manage to stay up. I have washed them a couple of times so far and they still retain their shape. Would def. buy them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars HOLEY GUACAMOLE, 23 Nov. 2011
HAVING BOUGHT SOFT TOP SOCKS FROM AMAZON BEFORE I BOUGHT THESE WITH CONFIDENCE . BUT THE FIRST TIME I WORE A PAIR THE HEELS WENT INTO HOLES !!
WHEN I WORE ANOTHER PAIR THE TOE SEEMS OPENED UP .
I WILL PUT IT DOWN TO EXPERIENCE BUT WON'T BUY THIS PARTICULAR BRAND AGAIN .

2.0 out of 5 stars socks fail to grip around leg, 27 April 2011
A. M. Welsh - See all my reviews
These socks fail to fit snugly around my leg, falling down after a few steps taken. I am of slim build, but I'm sure an additional inch or so in girth isn't going to suffice for keeping them up. Washing helped, but not so as to suffice. Loose socks that gather around one's ankles are certainly unattractive and a bit awkward to feel. So, anyone who is of slim to average build (in the legs) should avoid these, unless they prefer saggy socks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Be carefull that you get what you wish for., 15 Aug. 2013
Mr. Peter Gardner (UK) - See all my reviews
I am used to elasticated top socks and I thought that I would try these loose ones, they feel just like old socks where the elastic has given up, they just keep falling down. If that is what you want they will be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars socks, 5 Jan. 2013
Had tried a few socks but they either rolled down around ankles or dug in. These were ideal, washed well and not expensive

1.0 out of 5 stars lowest quality socks I ever purchased, 9 Nov. 2011
You get what you pay for. These are the lowest quality socks I have ever purchased. Might as well wrap a newspaper around my feet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 15 April 2011
N. R. Lewis "NRLEWIS" (pLYMOUTH UK) - See all my reviews
Loose top socks
These I find very disappointing as they present a problem with one who has swollen ankles. Thsy are not suitable for this problem as their title would suggest--- loose top socks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›