5.0 out of 5 stars It's spacious, it's study and it's of good quality
Published 23 months ago by Y. V. Tonna

3.0 out of 5 stars Very big
The delivery was extremely quick. The product is of excellent quality and stands unsupportive. I love the bright colours. Be warn that this holds more than one laundry load, more like 2. I didn't realise how big it was and really wanted something half this size. This was to replace a failing dark laundry basket. I will be using this for something else as I still want a...
Published 21 months ago by DT

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It's spacious, it's study and it's of good quality, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: JVL Round Fabric Laundry Bag, Green
The bag is better than I expected for the price. I wanted to use it to take clean washing out of the machine and carry to the drying lines and it serves the purpose just great. It is quality made out of thick fabric, it is very large, so all washing could be toppled out of the washing machine, it has no-nonsense strong handles and it actually looks nice! I find it a bit difficult to fold back together to put it away, but that's a minor point.

4.0 out of 5 stars THUMBS UP, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: JVL Round Fabric Laundry Bag, Green
This basket is very colourful and it brightens up my bathroom. It has 2 sturdy ropes handles on either side so you can carry the laundry basket to the washing machine - it holds 1 to 2 full washes which is handy when you have a big family. It stands up un- supportive. I had a white laundry basket before which my husband and kids did not use but now my kids have actually noticed that there is a new laundry basket and they have finally started putting their dirty clothes in the laundry basket - how many years I have waited for this to happen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: JVL Round Fabric Laundry Bag, Green
I feared this bag would not be very robust given the price but my fears were not realised. The bag is large and robust and I'm sure will last a long time. I've rated five stars because for the price this bag is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: JVL Round Fabric Laundry Bag, Green
Excellent value for money. Stronger than what I had anticipated. Just what I have been looking for. Using this to carry my washing out to the garden. As it is easily folded down doesn't take up space in the cupboard.

4.0 out of 5 stars much better than a basket, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: JVL Round Fabric Laundry Bag, Green
Very sturdy and I anticipate it will last well. Just would have liked it to fold flat a bit more easily

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and practicle, 11 July 2014
lapal25 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: JVL Round Fabric Laundry Bag, Green
This is a nice big colourful bag for your laundry. It has some good strong rope handles. You can wipe it clean from time to time. The top is open with no cover to hide your laundry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 26 April 2014
This review is from: JVL Round Fabric Laundry Bag, Green
I found this bag to be a little bit bigger then I thought it would be, but not too big so was okay. Will be used for carrying laundry to machine and to clothes line.

4.0 out of 5 stars like it, 19 April 2014
This review is from: JVL Round Fabric Laundry Bag, Green
Much bigger bag than expected. If I fill it up with clothes I end up doing about three to four loads of laundary in a regular size washing machine. It is though an extremly sturdy bag, perhaps could be used for other things as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright :), 15 April 2014
This review is from: JVL Round Fabric Laundry Bag, Green
My old laundry basket gave up after 6 years service so I decided to replace it with this more modern bag style one. Its bright, colourful and big enough to hold a fair bit of laundry. Arrived quickly too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 8 April 2014
This review is from: JVL Round Fabric Laundry Bag, Green
I should checked the size before I purchased, I thought that will be smaller, I am happy anyway because I refill the bag so quick with my and baby clothes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›