5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing anime at an amazing price!
I watched this anim years ago, and was unable to finish it due to moving schools. However, the episodes I did watch were hilarious, fantastic, and super lovely. ^.^

So after remembering it, and wanting to watch it again, I searched up the box set and was expecting to face anything up to £50 for the complete series. And when I saw this, I was like, WHAT...
Published on 13 Jun. 2013 by Joy

3.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful show. Bad boxset.
As just about everyone looking at this item will know the show, i won't go into detail about it.
It's a wonderful show and i'm glad to have it in DVD but, the UK boxset extras has only trailers and and some manga previews.

I am actually very mad that the UK and US versions are dissimilar. I see no reason for it.
I can easily watch Ouran online and the...
Published on 28 Oct. 2011 by Lynn Kelly

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 Sept. 2013
I first found out about this anime series from a video on youtube, I thought it looked interesting so I watched a few episodes online and I can say that I'm so glad I found out about it! This is one of my favourite Anime TV shows just for the fact that it's really funny and completely over-the-top crazy. I had to get the DVD Series for my ever-growing anime collection, hehe. Also, at this price it's an absolute bargain and not one to be missed out on for sure!
I must admit, it is a little hard to follow in some places - but that didn't bother me, there was just so much more going on to keep you hooked. I also enjoyed the fact that they don't take rich people seriously in this and make little jokes here and there which is very amusing.
I highly recommend this to any fan of anime, comedy, romances or those who just want to watch a charming, and adorable anime series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome series!, 17 Oct. 2013
This anime is brilliant! The characters are stunning and fun. You get attached to the story and characters rather quickly. The picture and sound quality on this is amazing. I do not see the difference between blu-ray and normal DVD. It is available in English dub or Japanese dub with English subtitles (I prefer watching it in Japanese).

The delivery time was excellent, came on time and the package it came in was neat and protected the product well.

I am very pleased with my order and the anime in itself. I would definitely recommend this to anyone! Fantastic reliable seller as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 21 Aug. 2012
I had brought this DVD as a Gift for my friend both of us were huge fans of the series and i had already brought my own copy of this DVD, My friend had seen me by this and decided she wanted it for her 18 birthday present. She loved it upon receiving it and i believe has enjoyed watching it a multiple of times. It arrived within the estimated delivery time which was good as i left myself only 3 days leeway before her birthday party, which if i had not received it on time would have been very very bad for me.It was in the condition described. overall great service and i would by from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE OF MY FAVOURITES!, 5 Feb. 2014
I love both the manga and anime of this series! Volume 1 of Ouran was the first manga I ever bought, and it still has a special place in my heart. The characters are awesome (Tamaki especially) and the story is lovely too. There aren't many serious parts in this anime, but thats a good thing in this case- this is funny, sweet and romantic in a way that is both totally predictable and irresistible. Plus, this is too cheap to miss out on!
Buy this, you'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ouran Fan Girl, 8 April 2013
I love Ouran, i have watched the box set at least 3 times since buying it (which i think is quite good considering that's 3 x 520 minutes of playing time - 1560 minutes) and i have school 5 days a week, work 2 days a week and we all gotta sleep right? haha, i recommend this to anime Otaku who love reverse Harem, or comedy in general, the animation is great and i love having anime on DVD, if you decide to buy... enjoy! (i have no doubt you will)

(^_^)b

5.0 out of 5 stars This anime is great ^_^ it's cute and stupid and totally off the ..., 29 Dec. 2014
This anime is great ^_^
it's cute and stupid and totally off the wall.
I normally prefer yaoi, but this is so adorable and made me laugh so hard I cried.
A great anime of a transfer student who gets forced to work in the toff schools host club, the only thing is, they didn't have a uniform and looked like a geek. but to late they realise it's a girl, a girl who isn't girly and not pretty and just wants to study.
Just get it ^_^

3.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful show. Bad boxset., 28 Oct. 2011

I can easily watch Ouran online and the main reason i bought this was the outtakes as i had watched them online a year ago and loooved them but now i can't find them anywhere online and not even the boxset hasn't got them.
I can't buy the US version as it's far more expensive and i can only play Region2 dvds.

So the show is great and for the fact the boxset is great, but it's just a big shame it doesn't contain the outtakes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love, 13 Mar. 2013
This was the first anime I really watched, bar one or two Naruto episodes, and it's really what got me invested in watching more anime. The comedic aspect of it makes it absolutely hilarious, and the series will always hold a special place in my heart as my favourite series ever. The soundtrack is also wonderful, especially the opening and closing titles.

5.0 out of 5 stars it complete great ! i love this anime it funny and heart warminh in some places but overall it great to watch., 9 Jun. 2014
it complete great ! i love this anime it funny and heart warminh in some places but overall it great to watch. the condition of the anime package is in very good condition . i rated it 5 stars because it all top marks the condtion is great the disc brand new and there no problems what so ever. i would rate this anime 15+ .

5.0 out of 5 stars Another little thing to add..., 9 Jan. 2011
As other reviews have stated, this is a great show.

I just wanted to add that the subtitles and the audio don't match well at all. I put the subs on because it translates the small bits of Japanese that appear and that's when I noticed it. But it's not absolutely necessary to watch it with subtitles.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›